Ever been owned by a girl before?

cindy hales absoltley raped me when i was a whitebelt

I have never won a fight with my wife - never. It just isn't humanly possible.

I have never won a fight with my wife - never. It just isn't humanly possible.

like this one ^^^

haha.

Well...I got owned by my mom when i messed up my grades :p

Then there was that time I took one of my training partners forgranted during randori...it was like : take it easy , relax blah blah....~oh shit i'm flying~ BANG....ow...

Later found out that she had been receiving personal training from the team captain and vice captain...damn.

I have never been owned by a girl (as in tapped multiple times in one roll, and continually being positionally dominated), but I regularly have competitive rolls with them, and I've been tapped quite a few times as well, even if this doesn't happen very often. I imagine I would have been owned if we had any girls among the upper belts in our club.

we have a man vs horse marathon race in the UK, generally won by horses but sometimes by humans: Man versus Horse Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The horses are carrying riders in these races, though. That's quite a handicap.

Still awesome.

Edit: It seems like the horses' best times has steadily decreased over the years. Maybe the humans have started winning a little due to inferior opposition? I mean, the best time for the horses is 1:30 in 1991. The human winners (2:05 and 2:20 in 04 and 07 respectively) would not have won any race before 2000 with those times.

Last edited:
I roll with chix all the time

I usually take it pretty easy on em regardless of rank

but theres a brown belt at my school who's pretty solid

I try my best just to use technique with her and allow her to do the same

she's wicked solid

Then there was that time I took one of my training partners forgranted during randori...it was like : take it easy , relax blah blah....~oh shit i'm flying~ BANG....ow...

Later found out that she had been receiving personal training from the team captain and vice captain...damn.

I think it's a lot easier to get PWNED by a female in Judo / Tachi Waza than it is on the ground. You simply can't "muscle out" of a well timed sweep or throw.

every girl at our school who attends class on a regular basis is better than me, so ya I get owned every week lol

I'm 200 lbs and quite strong, but our female black belt instructor still taps me out. Once she gets to a dominant position, my strength and size advantages don't seem to count for much.

Also, my girlfriend (blue belt) catches me in triangles on occasion. I'll admit that I do go a bit easy on her, but she's pretty good at triangles, and if she gets one in deep, I often have no choice but to tap. She also totally pwns some of the new guys, even if they're big and not going very easy.

As a species we're rather frail and weak compared to even our closest genetic relatives; We're very far from physically dominant as primates and not worth mentioning as mammals.

I disagree with this statement. We have the biggest brains and that, therefore, makes us better. It's like BJJ. We have the technique, and even though we are physically frail and week, we still win. I haven't ever seen any other animal make a gun before. Ha ha ha!

Only rolled with one and she was just laughing the whole time and not even attractive so I looked at my coach, he nodded and I just slapped on a triangle and got the tap. It's annoying as hell when someone pretends to want to learn and then goes out of their way to be a pain when you take time out of your training to help them.

I'm 200 lbs and quite strong, but our female black belt instructor still taps me out.

I know you didn't mean for this to come off wrong, but why would you say "but our female black belt still taps me out"

She's a black belt, and your instructor... shouldn't that be expected to a degree?

hannette staack is one of my instructors and i roll with her at least every other day and i know she takes it easy on me and every single student in class (ranging from little guys to 200 pound purple belts). she'll purposely let me get her in bad positions and whenever she feels like ending a sparring session, she will. it's kind of funny because a friend of mine from another school recently asked me with wide eyes, "does she actually tap you out?" as if the prospect was rare.

I know my friend doesn't mean to insult anybody but c'mon - these are all people who put in the same hours, work and sweat into learning jiu jitsu. as somebody who came up as one of the smaller/weaker guys on the team, for me jiu jitsu has ALWAYS been about overcoming physical disadvantage (whatever that may be), and that as long as you train harder than others you are going to succeed with technique. this applies universally, tits or not, and shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody

if you haven't been "owned by a girl since white belt" then you just haven't trained with very many of them.

i was actually up in toronto for vacation over the summer and trained with alaina hardie (she took silver at purple at worlds). i got tapped out all over that day too. great training session

Why does this thread keep getting made? Are people THAT insecure? :icon_neut

I know you didn't mean for this to come off wrong, but why would you say "but our female black belt still taps me out"

She's a black belt, and your instructor... shouldn't that be expected to a degree?

All I said was that our female BB taps me out in spite of the disparity in weight and strength - would it have made sense to say that she taps me out because of it?

Never.

I'm a guy, nature > technique, a girl is not beating me in a fight.

It's just that simple.

Rolling with girls, it's never a problem, it's always just a matter of 'how easy do I go on this chick'.

I have never been owned by a girl (as in tapped multiple times in one roll, and continually being positionally dominated), but I regularly have competitive rolls with them, and I've been tapped quite a few times as well, even if this doesn't happen very often. I imagine I would have been owned if we had any girls among the upper belts in our club.

The horses are carrying riders in these races, though. That's quite a handicap.

Still awesome.

Edit: It seems like the horses' best times has steadily decreased over the years. Maybe the humans have started winning a little due to inferior opposition? I mean, the best time for the horses is 1:30 in 1991. The human winners (2:05 and 2:20 in 04 and 07 respectively) would not have won any race before 2000 with those times.

Definitely awesome. Never knew such a race existed...

I think the reason that the times slowed down for horses is they changed the track to have rougher terrain. Also, temperature matters a lot. People can handle heat much better than horses. I read that they are trying to do a 44 mile race instead of a 22 mile race. That would be pretty interesting actually. I think you would see a lot more people winning that one.

I agree though that the weight of the rider is a handicap. That's like a person carrying a 20-30 lbs backpack.

I think it's still pretty impressive though considering the difference in stride between humans and horses.

Never.

I'm a guy, nature > technique, a girl is not beating me in a fight.

It's just that simple.

Rolling with girls, it's never a problem, it's always just a matter of 'how easy do I go on this chick'.

LOL...when you're done rolling, do you beat her over the head with a club and drag her by her hair off the mat?

LOL...when you're done rolling, do you beat her over the head with a club and drag her by her hair off the mat?

Nah.

Painless RNC, and I drag her by the ankles.

I'm a gentleman.

All I said was that our female BB taps me out in spite of the disparity in weight and strength - would it have made sense to say that she taps me out because of it?

Yeah, I guess not necessarily.

i'm just irked by this thread because the core of the topic should be "has your jiu jitsu ever been shut down by somebody smaller/weaker than you" but instead it's specifically bringing gender into the question and there's a lot of responses that are really lame

Back