Ever been owned by a girl before?

I don't want to name any names, but I train together with a judo olympian and she owned me.

Nope, but i'd be completely okay with it. I've rolled with a few that I really went in thinking they were going to tool me, but was disappointed.

Many times. My instructor is a 105 lb 59 yr old female black belt, and she still catches me sometimes even these days when I am going hard. she's got an amazing loop choke and spinning arm bar from half guard that has humbled many a tough guy.

I saw her tap a 180 lb purple belt at his brown belt test in about 20 seconds with a rodeo choke. Of course he was exhausted at the time, but still, it was pretty goddam amazing.

One night i was working with an up and coming competitive female white belt - US Open champ, helping her get ready for pan ams, she's about 135 lbs, and frequently I have been able to dominate her without too much difficulty, and then one night, she just had my number, kept sweeping me over my head when I would hip into her spider guard. After about 45 minutes i would say she won our match on points around 40-10, came close to subbing my with a bow and arrow choke and basically did own me that night. She ground my ear up harder than anybody I have ever rolled with.

Guess what? I was proud because I helped her get to that level, and now she is a badass blue belt and still rolling.

yes. you should never lose to them in bjj unless you're a complete beginner with no concept of jiu jitsu. i've rolled with purples and black belts and i'm shocked at how little they really know. the standard is much lower.

Knowing and capable of pulling off in rolling are two different things. Big purple belts own me and I'm not able to do much, but I know a ton more then they do. Don't write girls off or make statements like that, it makes you look like a dick.

Knowing and capable of pulling off in rolling are two different things. Big purple belts own me and I'm not able to do much, but I know a ton more then they do. Don't write girls off or make statements like that, it makes you look like a dick.

I think he was trolling you specifically with that comment. What an asshole.

First time I rolled, this chick choked me a couple times and pretty much domianted me in every aspect of the game. That was with a little under a month of grappling experience, so I was pretty much expecting it.

I have been beat pretty badly by two girls. No big deal. As a matter of fact, it makes me respect Jiu Jitsu even more. I was physically stronger than both and they still beat me. They had better techniques.

That is why I love jiu jitsu. If you have better technique you have a chance to beat someone physically superior to you.

So far I haven't...
It would be kewl to get rolled by a world class brown or black belted bjj Goddess.
Even kewler if she upped my bjj game and we went for drinks later.

There's a girl we train with that's about the same level as me, but seems to have a bit more skill set than I do, so I end up having to result to strength advantage or she dominates me. I think it's awesome though, to see her do so well.

Owned, no. Tapped, yes. I have been ankle locked and armbarred by a female at my academy. The armbar I could have powered out of. The leg lock was legit.
Also once I was punched in the face by a girl when I was breaking up a fight. Then I got maced.

I have yet been submitted by a girl, but I think it's just a matter of time. I have rolled with a couple girls at my school, and I gotta admit one of them has pretty good technique.

When I first started judo, one of my senseis was (Still is.) a female brown belt, she used to own me everywhere now I would say I do better on the ground.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure humans can continuously run farther (or at least we can given the difference in size/stride). We can also deal with rough terrain better.

we have a man vs horse marathon race in the UK, generally won by horses but sometimes by humans: Man versus Horse Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are presumably extreme distance runners who can probably run a greater continuous distance than a horse or any other land animal.

Owned, pwned, tapped, however you put it, yes.

She's a blue belt at my school and one of my regular training partners. She's small also (competes at 125), but holds her own against some blue belts that out weigh her by like 50 lbs easy.

I'm just hoping to be half as good as her someday. I've been at it 3 months so I got a long way to go.

we have a man vs horse marathon race in the UK, generally won by horses but sometimes by humans: Man versus Horse Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are presumably extreme distance runners who can probably run a greater continuous distance than a horse or any other land animal.

Actually this is a hunting technique in Kenya and other african countries. The himter threatens and runs after a cheetah (you know, fastest animal on the planet), and continually goes after it until it tires out, then plain old stabs it to death.

I guess thats why the got so many marathon runners.

Michelle nicolini about a 18months ago by the way I outweigh her by a good 70lbs

Back