Ever been owned by a girl before?

By a Brown Belt from Paraestra Tokyo. I outweighed her by nearly 100 lbs. I didn't smash or LNP like I could have, but she owned me technically. All over my legs while I was in her open guard. Pure BJJ as I know it. The only thing that saved me was my man grip and her extremely light weight. (90 lbs?)

It was awesome.

Not yet, but Im sure at some point I will.

NO. Never! If I did i'd have to kill myself because I would no longer be a part of the dominant species.

is there really such a stigma of losing to females still?

i dont think so. if they are good they are good.

i lost to a strikefore champion

i just fail to say it was a womens strikeforce champion lol

Yep, got rolled up by a 4 stripe blue last time we rolled. Prob still would if I roll with her tonight.

NO. Never! If I did i'd have to kill myself because I would no longer be a part of the dominant SEX.

As a species we're rather frail and weak compared to even our closest genetic relatives; We're very far from physically dominant as primates and not worth mentioning as mammals.

I'm hoping someone can correct me but as far as I know the only physical activity humans are the best at is long distance running.

Owned? Wouldn't quite call it that, but I did have a good match with a woman (blue belt) down at Alliance in Atlanta. Had really good spider guard. Ended up sweeping me, getting side control. Subbed me around the four minute mark.

As a species we're rather frail and weak compared to even our closest genetic relatives; We're very far from physically dominant as primates and not worth mentioning as mammals.

I'm hoping someone can correct me but as far as I know the only physical activity humans are the best at is long distance running.

Makin sweet love. You ever see a tiger in the reverse cow girl?

Some people think it's embarrassing and shameful to get tapped by a woman over and over again. But if that woman is a black belt, I would be honored to learn from her. It's NOT easy to get a black belt in BJJ/judo, especially for women.

We can throw better too. Our arms are designed to act as a "whip", and we can engage our legs and hips when throwing.

I think that's about it though. We basically just chased prey down until it got too tired and then threw sticks at it.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure humans can continuously run farther (or at least we can given the difference in size/stride). We can also deal with rough terrain better.

is there really such a stigma of losing to females still?

yes. you should never lose to them in bjj unless you're a complete beginner with no concept of jiu jitsu. i've rolled with purples and black belts and i'm shocked at how little they really know. the standard is much lower.

Back