Ever been owned by a girl before?

winman

White Belt
Reaction score
I have gotten beat pretty bad by Sarah Kaufman before. Just schooled.

I was only a white belt belt and she was a blue but I remeber just getting domianted and I out weighted her

Anyone one else loss to a girl before?

No, but only because I've rolled with so few. Maybe you should do a video on that.

My first Judo experience was with an athletic brown belt. The harder I tried, the harder I fell. Hooked for life.

never rolled with a girl, but then being 6'4 220, i don't think i would really get paired up with one.

Yes, I'll admit it. I had my blue belt, and she was a purple belt. It was insane. I was in her guard and her flexibility was uncanny. I was going for 30 minutes before she finally got me in a Triangle.

It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Yes, the middle age house wife I rolled with was a purple belt.

There's a girl who teaches at my school who's a brown belt.. Very athletic, very technical... We usually have pretty good matches with her having the edge.... I don't think she's tapped me before but definitely has the edge on positioning most of the time.

Caught? Once and I'm sure I'll get caught again.

Owned? Not ever. Of course, I'm not rolling with girls all the time.

I have gotten beat pretty bad by Sarah Kaufman before. Just schooled.

I was only a white belt belt and she was a blue but I remeber just getting domianted and I out weighted her

Anyone one else loss to a girl before?

We have one petite girl at our club who is a purple belt, i can out muscle her most time if i'm in serious trouble but i try not to too much as i would rather work technique>stength, but she does give me a run for my money.

Took my friend along to BJJ for the first time the other week. He is your typical bicep curling, roid taking, meathead. He got absolutely owned by her! She was taking it pretty easy on him and she was giving him pointers but she still armbarred him about 10 times. I didn't make fun of him for it as you could tell it was a pretty humbling experience and i wanted him to come back and learn because none of my close friends do BJJ.

Next time i saw him I lent him my copy of Saulo Riberio JJ University he looked at me and said "what is this? a book on how not to get your ass kicked by a little girl"

He hasn't been back since :icon_sad:

as white belt I was tooled by Sheila Bird several times in a row. even though I said "as a white belt" it would certainly happen again if we rolled today.

I got clocked in the knee by one playing hockey years ago. Field hockey, not ice.

A while back, Val Worthington stopped by to train during her "vision quest" (I think). I got pwned... She has very, very good jiu-jitsu!!!

Yeah, we have a couple of female black belts here in Seattle who can make me tap. I've rolled with Cindy Hales and she submitted me over and over.

Next time i saw him I lent him my copy of Saulo Riberio JJ University he looked at me and said "what is this? a book on how not to get your ass kicked by a little girl"

Yes, yes. That's exactly what it is. :D

When i was 14 i beat the hell out of a kid that was 14 as well. His sister was 20 and punched me in the face. I just laughed at her but yeah i got hit by a chick. Didn't hit her back i guess i deserved it i did knock 3 of her brothers teeth out.

i have yet to roll with a girl in bjj. other rolling is a different story.

Back