• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Event hall refuses interracial wedding because of religion

hi 7437,

i'm as open minded as they come, and i believe all folks should be able to marry whomever they want to.

but...

*sigh*

i feel badly for the woman who is being filmed. Mississippi is like another planet, and lots of folks there think differently than they do in other parts of the United States.

plus, the woman (who seemed polite) seems kinda old. you can't expect old people to just "get with it" - its not fair to them. in 1955, they probably would have just shot the person making the video and slept well at night, so, in a way, they're making strides.

in one sense, i get that this sort of worldview is pretty inexcusable - but i didn't get that surge of enjoyable righteous outrage when i actually watched the video. i just felt kinda sorry for everyone involved.

- IGIT

I guess Oprah was right then. The sooner the old racists die off the better...

Black women in college have it worse than most and if you're a black woman seeking anything above a bachelors. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding an American born brother. So that leaves dating a white dude, switch hitting or spending lots of quality time alone in your dorm room with the best vibrator money can buy.

What?
This is the epitome of racial tension micromanaging.

Why is it bad that intelligent black women might hook up with intelligent white men?

Yes 'white conservatives' are the only ones.

Because Asians and Latinos are sooooo accepting of interracial relationships...

Hi Cunningham,

Just speaking from personal experience, yeah, we’re fine with interracial relationships. We’ve have number of them in my own family - and - everyone seems okie dokie with them.

My cousins also married non-Asians...and...nothing happened. No scandal.

- IGIT

What if she's dating a sherdog troll retard and they're both fertile?

Hullo Tonni,

Then, god willing, in 9 months they get to have their very own FarmerBr0wn.

- IGIT

Hi Tonni,

Then, god willing, in 9 months they get to have their very own FarmerBr0wn.

- IGIT
Hi IGIT,

sometimes I wonder what your weekly schedule looks like.

Yours hotly

Tonni

Hi IGIT,

sometimes I wonder what your weekly schedule looks like.

Yours hotly

Tonni

Good morning Tonni,

I work, like everybody else - maybe 5 hours a week, and sometimes around 15 hours. This past week was unusually challenging; 17 hours tallied.

I try to wake up before lunch - the most enjoyable meal of the day. I play USTA ladder tennis a few times a week. I goof off with my staff and we go out to eat. And I smoke titanic amounts of kind bud.

Lately, i’ve been posting here in the War Room.

IGIT has a simple life.

- IGIT

Good morning Tonni,

I work, like everybody else - maybe 5 hours a week, and sometimes around 15 hours. This past week was unusually challenging; 17 hours tallied.

I try to wake up before lunch - the most enjoyable meal of the day. I play USTA ladder tennis a few times a week. I goof off with my staff and we go out to eat. And I smoke titanic amounts of kind bud.

Lately, i’ve been posting here in the War Room.

IGIT has a simple life.

- IGIT

Oh dear lord, this dude is back.

Hi Igit,

Do you think the owners of said hall have the right to refuse to hold a biracial wedding in their hall?

A person of color being shamed for being racist thread...on Sherdog...that doesn't get dumped in five minutes...LOL.

I'm equal opportunity. I call out frivolous Muslim bashing threads or posts on the rare occasion they happen. Most of the time though, it's about cutting off heads, or beating their family members to death, so yeah, not gonna see a lot of defensive arguments from me in those ones. The Liberals like the TS on the other hand...

I mean, what do you want here? Is the old lady racist? Yes. Obviously. Does she represent some kind of norm among Christians? No. Wow, what a great debate.

Would you consider over 50% iof white Christians over 50 the norm? Maybe not, but it is a bunch.

It's 2019 and you still got white conservatives against interracial marriage like it's 1957. What's even worse is you got some idiots in here like @bufetadanacara and @High Plains Shifter trying to defend this. It's quite pathetic really.

I've been in an interracial marriage for over 15 years. I'm not against them.

What I said was, I believe this woman, as a private business owner, should be able to refuse whomever she wants for whatever reason she chooses. I believe in her freedom to do so.

I of course would never give her my money and I'd likely even encourage others to boycott her store.

Last edited:
Now do Muslims.
When they pull similar shit, there deserve to get called out.

-
Religion has always been used to push tribalism. Racists Whites used Christianity to justify slavery and later segregation. Elsewhere in the world, it's even worse.

Nothing but a bunch of fakes masquerading as Christians.

Fuck. There is absolutely nothing in the new testament about not doing mixed race marriage. Only that a Christian should not marry a non Christian.

At best, you can find some instances of Jewish tribal leaders telling their sons not to marry into specific other tribes. That's not due to racism. That's due to like medieval political alliances and war prevention mariages/don't sleep with that gal unless you want her Brothers and Cousins to rally their armies and beat the shit out of us.

This is just a shitty person hiding behind religion to try and justify being a shit tier human.
These racists have been using Christianity as cover for White Supremacy for a centuries. This isn't new. Slavery and segregation were both legitimized as god ordained by Southern racists.

These racists have been using Christianity as cover for White Supremacy for a centuries. This isn't new. Slavery and segregation were both legitimized as god ordained by Southern racists.
Let's not forget The Dutch Reformed Church pulled the same shit in South Africa in regards to Apartheid. APARTHEID IS GOOD BECAUSE THE BIBLE AND JESUS SAY SO!!!!

mixed kids are the best looking kids anyway. that hybrid vigor

mixed kids are the best looking kids anyway. that hybrid vigor
pedobearkisscut_600x.jpg

This was easy to see coming. Bigots just using religious exemption laws as an excuse, like always.

http://huffp.st/x8AfEDD

The owner backed down after the internet got all pissed off. Claimed they didnt know the bible allowed interracial marriage.

Those people are retards. Moses’s wife was was a cushite; ie black

That's because you're whitening them up. Now a darker Hispanic or especially a black. They'd probably be meh or slightly hostile

I know. :cool:

It's the majority attitude of older Americans, period. Or do you think the old black/Hispanic/Asian/etc folks just love that interracial marriage stuff?
Please post data to back this claim up or link me too it, if I missed it?

Back