• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Event hall refuses interracial wedding because of religion

"Religion," as a political denouncement is utterly useless.

"I hate organized spiritual thoughts!" is all that is being projected.

Whether you especially hate Mayan blood sacrifices or want to put those pesky Presbyterians into the dustbin of history.

You might as well say, "I hate black hats and love white hats."

Booneville though? <Lmaoo> Fuck it, just leave them be.

I guess they missed this important verse in the bible:

...for in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith. As many of you as were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.
-Galatians 3:26-28

"Religion," as a political denouncement is utterly useless.

"I hate organized spiritual thoughts!" is all that is being projected.

Whether you especially hate Mayan blood sacrifices or want to put those pesky Presbyterians into the dustbin of history.

You might as well say, "I hate black hats and love white hats."

Lmao what the everliving fuck are you talking about?

...for in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith. As many of you as were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.
To he fair I doubt you've ever been to the worst state in the US.

It's the dumbass equivalent of someone constantly giving stock market advice while being on foodstamps. Shit don't make no sense.

Your momma!

Oooh suck fucking burn lmao!

Question: Do you still troll your momma?

Oh ultimate insult, I am the maaaaaaaaaster!
No. I meant what you said made zero fucking sense and wanted you to elaborate.

You can do it bruh.

First reply eviscerating the OP

Do we have a problem with muslims trying to stop interracial marriage? Source?

In still waiting for him to give an example. Maybe you will do better.

I doubt it though.

No. I meant what you said made zero fucking sense and wanted you to elaborate.

You can do it bruh.

U mad brah, you gotten too son, you angry dawg, you jiggy with it ho daddy, you jerking your spoon Sherlock fo shizzle.

Oooooo yeeeeeeeah biiiiatch!

Now, logically.

Considering that this is way you choose to express yourself, what makes you think that you are wise enough, patient enough, or have a high enough IQ to understand anything worth explaining?

Ponder that question as long as you wish, and may you be enlightened.

Humility comes before honor, after all.

Have a great life. I mean that.

U mad brah, you gotten too son, you angry dawg, you jiggy with it ho daddy, you jerking your spoon Sherlock fo shizzle.

Oooooo yeeeeeeeah biiiiatch!

Now, logically.

Considering that this is way you choose to express yourself, what makes you think that you are wise enough, patient enough, or have a high enough IQ to understand anything worth explaining?

Ponder that question as long as you wish, and may you be enlightened.

Humility comes before honor, after all.

Have a great life. I mean that.
Again. I'll ask. What im the everliving fuck are you talking about?

Do we have a problem with muslims trying to stop interracial marriage? Source?

In still waiting for him to give an example. Maybe you will do better.

I doubt it though.

This is an issue with the right, when it comes to thinking in absolutes. I can't think of a single worthwhile leftist who would defend a Muslim place of worship denying a couple marriage due to race mixing. Is this supposed to be a "gotcha"? Because the entire premise comes across as pathetic in every sense of the word.

69686365-10215152031855870-5869622527143182336-n.jpg

This is an issue with the right, when it comes to thinking in absolutes. I can't think of a single worthwhile leftist who would defend a Muslim place of worship denying a couple marriage due to race mixing. Is this supposed to be a "gotcha"? Because the entire premise comes across as pathetic in every sense of the word.

I'm ready to condemn any muslims doing the same thing, whenever they finally find an example.

Till then all we can do is cry about how unfair this is to right wingers.

Everyone supports interracial marriage until their daughter wants to do it.

I actually could care less who my daughter dates. That includes other races or the same sex.

It's 2019 and you still got white conservatives against interracial marriage like it's 1957. What's even worse is you got some idiots in here like @bufetadanacara and @High Plains Shifter trying to defend this. It's quite pathetic really.

Yes 'white conservatives' are the only ones.

Because Asians and Latinos are sooooo accepting of interracial relationships...

I'm ready to condemn any muslims doing the same thing, whenever they finally find an example.
You probably won't as they're more concerned with marrying within the faith than about race, apparently.

Now having said that, old Mo called black folks raisin heads. Do you think that's going to be interpreted as a positive or negative amongst his followers? And just for shits n giggles, how many Arab women have you seen married to a black man? Most of the ones I know would have a meltdown at the mere mention of the possibility.

Are you pretending no black people give black women shit for dating white men?
The majority of black people in my family and even in my Brooklyn neighborhood don't care who dates who. As long as you not racist or a pedophile then you are cool.

Back