Evan Dunham Says The UFC Has Refused To Pay His Ambulance Bill

This is how Dana will treat future Ambulance requests....

giphy.gif

Focking LOL!!!!

1156228.jpg

To be fair, sounds like Evan is supposed to pay and UFC reimburses him for it. Hence, why Evan is dealing with collections. The bill was sent to Evan not the UFC.

Have you ever worked anywhere before? That is not at all how it works, and yes, people who visit hospitals under worker's comp do frequently wind up incorrectly receiving the bills. It definitely isn't Evan's responsibility to pay for an ambulance he road while on the job for a fully ensured fight promotion (btw, they must pay for on hand medical staff in order to even establish the live event).

For once I side with the UFC. You shouldn't have to pay for ambulance rides. The USA is to blame on this one.

Also the UFC. Fuck them.

No he should let it go to collections......
And take an unnecessary hit on his credit..?

Nah, you’re right though. I’m sure if he just lets it go to collections and just closes his eyes and prays everything will sort itself out.

Obviously it worked for you. Then again you post like a 14 year old from when I grew up.. according to my calculations that would make you 20 and dumb as fuck.

And take an unnecessary hit on his credit..?

Nah, you’re right though. I’m sure if he just lets it go to collections and just closes his eyes and prays everything will sort itself out.

Obviously it worked for you. Then again you post like a 14 year old from when I grew up.. according to my calculations that would make you 20 and dumb as fuck.

Damn that was mean

The US is fuckin nuts with how much they charge for a goddamn ambulance ride.

They dont like evan because he is black

"To whoever is supposed to be handling it" Sounds like he has no idea who that person is. More than likely he just has not gotten it to the right person. No where in there does it say they refused. Also it should be covered under his insurance from the UFC since it was at an event.
....I have insurance through my school. I've used it many times. I have no idea who did the paperwork...

"To whoever is supposed to be handling it" Sounds like he has no idea who that person is. More than likely he just has not gotten it to the right person. No where in there does it say they refused. Also it should be covered under his insurance from the UFC since it was at an event.

Have you worked at a large company? I do and I literally have no idea who is handling my expense declarations. I put it in the system, press a button and that's it.

In case anyone is wondering, I just recently had a loved one take an ambulance ride (I live in the US). It was $12,000 USD.
What?
I'd have called a taxi and crossed my fingers, you can buy your own ambulance for that.
Our NHS has its problems but robbing you on the way to fixing you isn't one of them.

Bush league sport, fuck Dana White, fuck WME.

Have you ever worked anywhere before? That is not at all how it works, and yes, people who visit hospitals under worker's comp do frequently wind up incorrectly receiving the bills. It definitely isn't Evan's responsibility to pay for an ambulance he road while on the job for a fully ensured fight promotion (btw, they must pay for on hand medical staff in order to even establish the live event).
Yes, I have worked before. I also employ ~20 people in a manufacturing facility.

In Canada, you pay up front for medical expenses that are insured (not "ensured" as you wrote) or covered by your benefits program.

Try not being such a cunt.

WTF????

Why would a fighter even be getting the bill for an ambulance in the first place. That is some bush league shit tight there. You would not even expect that shit from a podunk local event.

9T-X7kSQ_400x400.jpg

It's almost impossible to comment on this without details. Isn't this under an insurance plan that the UFC pays for? Does the UFC typically pay out of pocket beyond the premium? Is insurance denying the claim? Anyone who has dealt with medical in the US knows the billing system + insurance game can be incredibly convoluted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back