Evan Dunham Says The UFC Has Refused To Pay His Ambulance Bill

If the real Ari Gold were running Endeavor this kind of shit would never occur.

"To whoever is supposed to be handling it" Sounds like he has no idea who that person is. More than likely he just has not gotten it to the right person. No where in there does it say they refused. Also it should be covered under his insurance from the UFC since it was at an event.

What's crazy is.... this is a 100% write off for both the UFC and Dunham

Stupid and stupider
So Dunham should pay a bill the UFC is supposed to cover so he can write it off his taxes...? Stupidest^^^

Dana at the next presser:

"Guess you shouldn't have got kneed in the body then. Dunham was never my friend"

<Dana05>

Boy does this company suck....

I honestly don't want to give them a penny of my money....

WTF?!?!?!?! That's some straight up BS.

Just bleed. Literally.
And do it away from the set, you fucking goofs.

1476205018253.gif

In b4 nobody puts a gun to his head to sign that contact...

Dana at the next presser:

"Guess you shouldn't have got kneed in the body then. Dunham was never my friend"

<Dana05>
"Look, this fucking kid goes out there and gets stopped in less than a minute. Now he expects me to foot his bills? Get the fuck out of here, ya fuckin' goof."
Or something to that extent.

lol at a country where the general public are forced to pay for an ambulance journey...... universal healthcare ftw!!

We need bellator to grow more, we need real competition

We need bellator to grow more, we need real competition
They need to do something worth growing. This shit where they just take established veterans from other organizations and force them down the viewers' throats is getting old.
One FC on the other hand is getting intriguing.

He has known about this type of shit for 10 years and has done nothing about it.

Leslie Smith is one person who stood up to it and is expecting your call, Mr. Dunham. But you won't.

The UFC is looking less and less like a professional sports league by the day. WME is running this shit into the ground.

He mentioned the same thing happened after his fight with Tibau, which was in 2013 (before WME).

He also admitted to not really knowing who to get in touch with.

He mentioned the same thing happened after his fight with Tibau, which was in 2013 (before WME).

He also admitted to not really knowing who to get in touch with.
I'm sure he knows which department to submit the paper work to. He just doesn't the the name of the pencil pusher who has to sign off on it.

They need to do something worth growing. This shit where they just take established veterans from other organizations and force them down the viewers' throats is getting old.
One FC on the other hand is getting intriguing.

I think it is because they don't have the money to compete with UFC to get rising Stars. Some billionaires need to buy bellator and start snatching great , active Stars.

Back