Evan Dunham Says The UFC Has Refused To Pay His Ambulance Bill

I would expect this type of shit with some local promotions, but to hear about this with the biggest fight promotion in the world, and one Dana White says is worth 7 billion dollars, it’s sad as fuck.

Last edited:
To be fair, sounds like Evan is supposed to pay and UFC reimburses him for it. Hence, why Evan is dealing with collections. The bill was sent to Evan not the UFC.

Seriously tho...why would the fighter have to pay for ambulance trips upfront and then collect from the UFC? Is really THAT expensive for them to have them paid themselves at the venue? Do fighters have to do the same for medical bills? Sounds cheap as fuck for the biggest MMA promotion...

Fuck the wme ufc. They keep doing shit wrong

Why would the ufc pay fpr HIS ambulance bill? Hes an independent contractor!

J/K WME is scum

Professional athletes so poor they can’t pay an ambulance bill. Mma is sad as fuck

Who is Evan Dunham and why does this scrub keep needing an ambulance? Here’s an idea ... be the one that puts someone in one not the guy that ends up being in one.
Evan Dunham is a grinder who puts in serious work. He's a 20 fight UFC vet. He's tough as nails. Jim Miller is his spirit animal. Shut the fuck up.

Maybe they don't have the money?

bdba83bb7fe0fe3ca348aaa0f5509b21.gif

The UFC needs to do the right thing.

Uncle Dana need the money to pay the snow on his vegas mansion

In case anyone is wondering, I just recently had a loved one take an ambulance ride (I live in the US). It was $12,000 USD.

I think it is because they don't have the money to compete with UFC to get rising Stars. Some billionaires need to buy bellator and start snatching great , active Stars.

That org on NBC Ted Lionis is involved with looks like it could have some potential going forward

Back