ESPN Top 100 NBA Players of All Time

Do you concur?

• Total voters
I am probably a bigger fan of Mad Max then anyone but he still quit on his team (I know Hakeem did too) but Vernon did it in the Playoffs. He went club Ced (bonus points to anyone who gets the reference

You mean Hakeem in the early 90s when he was asking to be traded?

But yeah, Max didn't like the bench and quit. People kinda forget about it because the Rockets won the championship anyway. Starting 1995-96 without Max, Horry and Cassell doomed them.

You mean Hakeem in the early 90s when he was asking to be traded?

But yeah, Max didn't like the bench and quit. People kinda forget about it because the Rockets won the championship anyway. Starting 1995-96 without Max, Horry and Cassell doomed them.

Yep. That was when he still had a bad temper.

Completely agree. Terrible trade with Phoenix

Yep. That was when he still had a bad temper.

Completely agree. Terrible trade with Phoenix

His conversion to Islam completely changed him. He became Mr. Peaceful, focused, and became a champion. He always cited his religion for his change too. Crazy to think how many eye rolls those declarations would bring today.

No one was beating the 96 Bulls but in 97 they could have given it one last shot with Hakeem, Willis, Horry, Clyde and Cassell. I loved Barkley but he was shot and Pippen just sucked ass.

lol fuck no. That list is horrible.

Top 10:
Jordan
Russell
Magic
Jabbar
Bryant
Duncan
Chamberlain
Shaq
Robinson
Bird

1. True
2. Known Degenerate
3-100. Who gives a shit

I've been saying for a while now that LeBrick is borderline top 3

I don't understand the hate for LeBron James. The dude is easily the best basketball player in the NBA, has been for years and might be the most complete player the NBA has ever seen. Instead of pouring on the butthurt, why don't people just act like true fans of the sport and enjoy the talent while he's still young enough to display it? He's not gonna be around forever.

Lmfao. Not a day goes by without krillin getting absolutely devastated in some capacity LOL.

Notice that he's the only one arguing for lebald as a legit top 3 all time. Responding to his stupidity would be doing him a favor.
Go back to eating Doritos crumbs off your shirt you've been wearing for the past week and leave the analysis to the true scientists of the beautiful game.

I'm going:

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bird
5. Magic
6. Russell
7. Duncan
8. Shaq
9. Lebron
10. Kobe
11. Oscar Robertson
12. Barkley
13. Hakeem
14. Moses
15. Julius Irving
16. Dirk
17. Jerry West
18. John Stockton
19. Isiah Thomas
20. Dennis Rodman

Did you forget about the Mailman? Barkley / Stockton / Thomas / Rodman all ahead of Malone.

I am also interested to see if anyone ranks Ewing ahead of Robinson all time. Consensus seems to be both Centers (Ewing / the Admiral) are behind Hakeem, which do I agree with.

Notice that he's the only one arguing for lebald as a legit top 3 all time. Responding to his stupidity would be doing him a favor.
Go back to eating Doritos crumbs off your shirt you've been wearing for the past week and leave the analysis to the true scientists of the beautiful game.

Calm down Karen, there is no need to be upset. Maybe you should eat some Doritos too to take your mind off things.

Did you forget about the Mailman? Barkley / Stockton / Thomas / Rodman all ahead of Malone.

I am also interested to see if anyone ranks Ewing ahead of Robinson all time. Consensus seems to be both Centers (Ewing / the Admiral) are behind Hakeem, which do I agree with.

Nope, Malone would probably be #21 for me. Rodman seems high, but advanced analytics actually show Rodman as arguably the most valuable player in league history because of the points created/prevented off of his unprecedently dominant rebounding numbers. I'll look for the study.

Nope, Malone would probably be #21 for me. Rodman seems high, but advanced analytics actually show Rodman as arguably the most valuable player in league history because of the points created/prevented off of his unprecedently dominant rebounding numbers. I'll look for the study.
I am a sucker for any pro Rodman commentary in all time rankings.

Rodman in his prime was a huge asset to the teams he was on. He probably goes undervalued on most people's rankings if anything.

I am a sucker for any pro Rodman commentary in all time rankings.

Probably because the Worm is undervalued at times.

Probably because the Worm is undervalued at times.

He might be one of the most undervalued players in NA-team sports that I can think of. His scoring obviously wasn't to high, but some of his other stats were just insane.

He might be one of the most undervalued players in NA-team sports that I can think of. His scoring obviously wasn't to high, but some of his other stats were just insane.

He's in the hall of fame. That's more than you can say for Sid the Squid who was a much better player.

He's in the hall of fame. That's more than you can say for Sid the Squid who was a much better player.
Holy motherfucking Batman Moncrief isn't in the HoF? W.T.F.

Back