ESPN Top 100 NBA Players of All Time

Do you concur?

• Total voters
Why is the guy with 11 rings, 2 that he coached while playing 7? He was the most dominate player of all time. Who else was he going to play? He broke everyone's as* in. If they are talking skill I get it, but career or dominance no.

Russellmania

I'm going:

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bird
5. Magic
6. Russell
7. Duncan
8. Shaq
9. Lebron
10. Kobe
11. Oscar Robertson
12. Barkley
13. Hakeem
14. Moses
15. Julius Irving
16. Dirk
17. Jerry West
18. John Stockton
19. Isiah Thomas
20. Dennis Rodman

He's not that good at basketball. He is a giant steroider who can roid rush his way into the lane and finish consistently. Without the roids he is a journeyman level talent, probably wouldn't even cut it in Europe.
Speaking of Europe that's where kobe goes to get his "treatment"

You got it. Dominance it's Russell. Career it's Russell. Overall skill set. Like if you put them all on the floor now and who would stand out the most in the game probably Magic.

No, it's prime Jordan. Prime Jordan stood out when prime Magic and Bird were winning rings.

They had the better teams at the time -the Bulls had the best player. Even they acknowledged it.

Jordan also won without a legit big man, and in that era, that's saying something. There's a crazy stat out there that almost all championship teams in those days had a legit All Star big man -or two- Jordan teams are of the few that never did.

Don't worry about what people think of Bill Russel because he already has the best quote
“Hey, thank you for leaving me off your Mount Rushmore. I’m glad you did. Basketball is a team game, it’s not for individual honors. I won back-to-back state championships in high school, back-to-back NCAA championships in college. I won an NBA championship my first year in the league, an NBA championship in my last year, and nine in between. That, Mr. James, is etched in stone.”

6 straight finals in this day and age is pretty incredible

Magic went to 10 finals, 3 times against the Celtics (greatest starting 5 in history), the Bad Boys twice, and the sixers twice, and Jordan once. These were stacked teams.

I can barely think of the starting 5 of the teams that LePed played in the finals. Plus add that he doesn't want the ball in crunch time, and folded 4 out of 6 times in the final.

What great player did Lebron go up against and win? Maybe he did, but I can't think of one. Was he the go to person on the Heat championships? Mario Chalmers was definitely the go to person in one of the titles.

What great player did Lebron go up against and win? Maybe he did, but I can't think of one. Was he the go to person on the Heat championships? Mario Chalmers was definitely the go to person in one of the titles.

efi60y.gif

Magic went to 10 finals, 3 times against the Celtics (greatest starting 5 in history), the Bad Boys twice, and the sixers twice, and Jordan once. These were stacked teams.

I can barely think of the starting 5 of the teams that LePed played in the finals. Plus add that he doesn't want the ball in crunch time, and folded 4 out of 6 times in the final.

Lol no Mario Chalmers was never the go to guy

Magic was phenomenal and in many ways Lebron is like magic moreso than Jordan

He might be ranked too high but his abilities, versatility, longevity is astounding

One thing to note is I said in this day and age especially in a salary cap age

When he left the heat they became shit

Turned the cavs from shit into title contenders back to back year

This is like his 13th year and you add up the Olympics and playoffs and all of that the miles he's logged and still be that prolific is amazing

marc madsen was the main guy on that lakers 3peat, that's what we're doing right now right

Imma Jordan fan, and while I get some of the hate LBJ gets, the sheer amount of it is pretty hilarious. You could drop him in any era in his Prime and whatever team you drop him on is immediately in serious title contention.

I don't think you can say that with a straight face about every guy on that list.

Lebron's era is also more recent and every game is televised.

Re: Mario Chalmers as the go to

Did Lebron take over in game 7 against the Spurs? You want to be number 3 all time, there had better be no question as to who the go to guy is in game 7.

Size, speed, longevity, monster stats, consistancy in winning and going to the finals --- okay sure. No argument.

Memorable moments taking over a game. Head to head match-ups and coming out on top? Go to guy in the finals and delivering? Go ahead and list them.

Put Prime Bill Russell minus LeBron on the Cavs and they aren't sniffing a finals.

Did Lebron take over in game 7 against the Spurs? You want to be number 3 all time, there had better be no question as to who the go to guy is in game 7.

44b3e51d-d59d-4336-9f24-dbc3f3a0f9b4_LeBron_webgame7.gif

Game 7:
LeBorn 37pts, 12reb, 4ast
Chalmers 14pts, 0reb, 2ast

Lol @ chalmers being the go to guy. M

Anyway, Lebron is a few spots too high. Moses is too low and curry is way too high.

ya man, he stepped up his production big time in the latter games of the first spurs series. as Faust has so illustriously illustrated, kawhi as playing off him and letting him shoot jumpers. He wasn't making shit like the first 3 games and was trying to drive, different story the last four. he adjusted to kawhi and the team's d strategy, it was actually pretty amazing to watch unfold.

now the dallas series, on the other hand, or the second spurs series? negative, he choked

Back