I'd personally say

Bird
Wilt
Magic
Kareem
Jordan

LePED is ahead of Magic? Sounds legit.

LMAO.

so the third best player of ALL TIME put up the historic worst stats for a star player ever in the Finals (first cavs/spurs), and choked during another while allowing JJ Barea and Terry to smirch his team.....

totally legit

so the third best player of ALL TIME put up the historic worst stats for a star player ever in the Finals (first cavs/spurs), and choked during another while allowing JJ Barea and Terry to smirch his team.....

totally legit

Pretty much.

Moses too low. Hakeem and David Robinson too high. Lebren should be like 15 spots lower.

I'm going to get killed in here for this but.. LeBron is top 5 for sure at this point imo. Impossible to ignore what he has done already and what he is capable of as a player. Not more than a few players in NBA history with his combination of talents, maybe no players ever.

if you count lack of FT shooting, then yes nobody like him. But larry bird essentially did everything he did, minus having gifted athleticism, and was a much better shooter. Great rebounder, passer, amazing bball IQ, scorer, etc...

if you count lack of FT shooting, then yes nobody like him. But larry bird essentially did everything he did, minus having gifted athleticism, and was a much better shooter. Great rebounder, passer, amazing bball IQ, scorer, etc...

Bird should be above Lebron for sure

Russell #7 and Oscar #11 lmao

20. Admiral
19. Stockton
18. Barkley
17. Dirk
16. Mailman
15. Moses
14. Dr J
13. West - Laker
12. Kobe - Laker
11. Oscar
10. Hakeem
9. Shaq - Laker
8. Duncan
7. Russell
6. Bird
5. Wilt - Laker
4. Magic - Laker
3. Lebron
2. Kareem - Laker
1. Jordan

It seems like most great players I have heard talk put Oscar closer to the top 5 and LBJ near the 10 spot.
Any top three that doesn't have Jordan, Kareem, and Magic seems silly.

I'm going to get killed in here for this but.. LeBron is top 5 for sure at this point imo. Impossible to ignore what he has done already and what he is capable of as a player. Not more than a few players in NBA history with his combination of talents, maybe no players ever.

Aaaaand there goes any credibility you may have had with regards to the beautiful game.

Lebosley has less rings and more duds in big moments than guys like larry legend and magic; he's tied with wilt for rings and mvps, however chamberlain's numbers make lebeta's look mediocre by comparison. Top ten for queen james is somewhat generous, but more defensible.

Baylor should be on that top 20

Aaaaand there goes any credibility you may have had with regards to the beautiful game.

Lebosley has less rings and more duds in big moments than guys like larry legend and magic; he's tied with wilt for rings and mvps, however chamberlain's numbers make lebeta's look mediocre by comparison. Top ten for queen james is somewhat generous, but more defensible.

lol @ giving a shit about what you think about credibility for anyone in here. I've never even heard of you.

Get Faust, Palpatine or Mick in here to describe in great detail why he isn't great or in the top 5 and you'll have my attention.

I care what the scientists of this forum have to say, not what a clip board carrying assistant thinks.

Good day, sir

Where's Iverson on the list?

Back