ESPN+ Complaints

thelittleman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the new service/format. I have had difficulty ordering PPV’s, had the picture cut out during crucial moments, issues with pausing, and thought that the sound was s**t as well. All in all, it has been rather disappointing.

I thought that it was ok the first couple of times, because it was new and I thought that they would figure it out. But they haven’t!!

Am I the only one who thinks this???

Be more like Australia. In Australia we don't have to pay for any UFC events, they're all free and live and in 4K.

LOL "ordering ppv's/service" LOL

Im very happy with it so far. As long as a bunch of stuff isn't on the Wi-Fi I have no problems with it. Best 5 bucks a month I can think of. I've never tried ppv on it yet tho...

I could not order the first PPV. But otherwise, it has been fine for me.

I'm running the 2nd cheapest internet speed and ESPN+ video stream reliability is consistently better than DAZN and maybe slightly less than ONE FC but the resolution seems higher than what ONE FC allows thru to the HDTV via Lightning to HDMI adapter. I haven't ordered a ESPN+ PPV yet.

There's nothing else using my internet bandwidth, but when video is playing and the computer has some stupid GIF heavy thread, I notice the video gets dumbed down to blurry low res. I watch via iPod Touch 6 which seems to have enough horsepower.

If you order the PPV, how long is it available to watch on ESPN+?

I've been an ESPN + subscriber from the beginning & I haven't experienced any of the problems that the TS & others have complained about. Although I have a Samsung smart TV I elected to use my Amazon Firestick to operate the ESPN + app & it's worked great.

Back