ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

Guys like Kellerman is why ESPN is a fading entity. Too much of the SJW juice, not enough spine. The alpha males don't like getting lectured by betas like Kellerman.

Tbh I saw a pretty good analysis that ESPN is projected to die off within 10 years due to the internet and social media already giving you highlights and sport scores within seconds. They have been losing millions of subscribers for years now.

The SJW stuff was the nail in the coffin...they were better off not doing that shit

Thanks for your tears about ESPN. I never would have seen this if not for your abused pride. Barbara Streisand would be proud.

I look forward to your next thread about how bad ESPN is as you watch ESPN.
Or maybe these geeks could just shut up and read the damn scores.
No one cares what a bunch of ex-jocks think about OUR president.

Tiger woods has always been rumored to be a republican. He's friends with Trump and probably supports him, but it's obvious why he might not want to talk politics and deal with the unhinged left in this country. Fuck that idiot Max Kellerman. TRUMP 2020!

Watching Steven dance around the topic is funny. He so worried about offending Tiger while trying to avoid a alienating himself with Max. Too funny yet loses his mind over President Trump stance on kneeling down during national anthem. Make up your mind Steven.

You really love not addressing the topic of threads when it has a negative view of the left side. Derailing seems to be a passion for you. You could have easily said the same thing you posted but also gave your thoughts on ESPN discussing and shaming the political views of an athlete but the hack in you won't allow that..

You're the left version of Struggle and Heretic. Puppets with agendas, nothing more. Learn how to actually address the topic of the thread or don't post at all.

Is this supposed to be "bad news for the left"? Seems like a weird topic to come in bleeding all over the damn place about nothing.

When the topic of the thread is so infantile, the hypocrisy involved IS the story. You have a bunch of ideologues screaming at people for engaging in identity politics, then leveraging their identity in a thread to bitch about something inconsequential. That's about how I see you. Inconsequential. That you lack the critical thinking skills to see where you're being the thing you hate the most isn't really my problem. Sucks to suck.

As for you, what you eat don't make me shit. Be more buttmad.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

The media tried so hard to make Tiger Woods a black man. He never denied his African American heritage, he just accepted the reality that it was relatively minor and that he had more recent Asian heritage. Now they're trying to make him part of "the resistance" LOL. They would have loved it if he had trashed Trump like every other celebrity.

I'm all for trashing trump, but if Tiger feels differently or doesn't want to alienate Trump supporters, who gives a fuck? These people who need other people to share their sociopolitical opinions are pathetic. I appreciate all types of diversity, including diversity of thought. In fact, that may indeed be the most important kind.

Kellerman said Woods’ remarks bother him and make him “angry.”

“I want to say something about what Tiger Woods said now,” Kellerman stated. “It really bothers me. I’m angry at what Tiger Woods said. It is a thoughtless statement dressed up as a thoughtful statement. And it either holds in contempt the intelligence of people who hear it or else it’s just a stupid thing to say. … To say you must have respect for the office — Tiger, be clear. Are you saying that the office, therefore, confers respect on to its present temporary occupant? No. Having respect for the office means principally, in my view, is the office holder should have respect for the office.”

This kind of ridiculous Leftist outrage is why people don't watch ESPN anymore. This cuck's "outrage" is so convoluted that only a person making mental contortions to push an agenda will find it "genuine". The real butthurt this Leftist is feeling is because a black man would dare to not criticize Trump publicly. It's not enough to simply take a middle of the road position. You either attack Trump or you get attacked.

I may tune back in just for the new MMA show with the GOAT. I know the GOAT is not going to push politics during a sports show.

Kellerman sounds like the typical Sherdog WR leftist. The guy’s been a joke in the sports journalism world for a long time.

obviously ESPN = Disney/ABC so it's makes it a little murky since parents like that can help little Billy through tough times.

I can fully understand why an American sports star wouldn't want to get involved in the bullshit politics. Not everybody has to be Muhammad Ali.

Some of these dudes are just regular guys who happen to be good at a particular sport. Why should they pretend as if they know jackshit about politics?

Anything you say, is going to outrage some partisan moron somewhere, anyway. Some people don't want to deal with that.
Hell, even Muhammad Ali didn't really get into politics. He just didn't want to be forced to serve in the armed forces during the Vietnam era. He said that no Vietnamese ever called him the N-word. I think people sort of transposed their own sociopolitical views onto him, especially the left. If you look at the Nation of Islam and similar groups, they're actually more far right than far left. They actually have common ground with white nationalists and a shared hatred of Jews who they see as their common enemy. Farrakhan endorsed Trump over Hillary.

Max Kellerman can be quickly summed: He grew up a rich privileged Jewish kid in NYC who has spent his whole life trying to get approval and acceptance from black folks. Even after what happened to his brother as a result of this need, nothing has changed for him. A lot of this was reflected in him always praising and being such a big fan of the most boring black boxers like Pernell Whitaker and Chris Byrd.
The funniest thing to me is that to this day, as a middle-aged white Jewish guy, he still quotes rap lyrics while trying to make arguments on First Take. And the funny thing is that his intended audience just looks at him like WTF when he does this.

About 15 ppl I know and myself don’t go to ESPN site or watch the networks anymore because of politics and this is from years of casual conversations.

No, you're wrong. You all stopped watching because you cut the cord like everyone else who stopped watching. Your experiences are false. It's got nothing to do with politics. Ask any Liberal in here, and they'll tell you the same.

Hell, even Muhammad Ali didn't really get into politics. He just didn't want to be forced to serve in the armed forces during the Vietnam era. He said that no Vietnamese ever called him the N-word. I think people sort of transposed their own sociopolitical views onto him, especially the left. If you look at the Nation of Islam and similar groups, they're actually more far right than far left. They actually have common ground with white nationalists and a shared hatred of Jews who they see as their common enemy. Farrakhan endorsed Trump over Hillary.

I think Ali actually spoke about racial segregation in a KKK rally once. But still, he did become a political figure and didn't exactly have a problem with being one.

When you see a guy like Tiger Woods though, it's pretty obvious that this is not really a man that's interested in interacting with the public, any more than necessary. Just seems like there's unneeded pressure on guys like this to take a political stand, when they don't really have any ground to stand on, in that regard.

We don't demand politicians to be good at sports and we shouldn't ask sportsmen to partake in politics, either. Not unless they want to.

Tiger woods has always been rumored to be a republican. He's friends with Trump and probably supports him, but it's obvious why he might not want to talk politics and deal with the unhinged left in this country. Fuck that idiot Max Kellerman. TRUMP 2020!
"Rumoured to be a republican"

Think about how ridiculous that sounds. We have to keep concealed our intentions, our beliefs and our interests from one another. Not just about politics, but about everything. That does not seem like a recipe for success, but that's just my opinion.

I think Ali actually spoke about racial segregation in a KKK rally once. But still, he did become a political figure and didn't exactly have a problem with being one.

When you see a guy like Tiger Woods though, it's pretty obvious that this is not really a man that's interested in interacting with the public, any more than necessary. Just seems like there's unneeded pressure on guys like this to take a political stand, when they don't really have any ground to stand on, in that regard.

We don't demand politicians to be good at sports and we shouldn't ask sportsmen to partake in politics, either. Not unless they want to.

I suppose I meant that he never really laid out an in-depth political philosophy or ideology, I don't think he ever endorsed any politician or political party. I think the mythology made him into some sort of Martin Luther King-type figure in retrospect, but that wasn't really him. I don't think he was all that political or all that philosophical or all that intellectual.

You look to industry wide trends. Pretty easy to infer from that the reasoning. Since 2011, ESPN has loss less of a % than overall cable has while smart phone ownership has more than doubled in that time. It's a changing marketplace, it's not because of political leanings. Combine that with ESPNs primary purpose having been to provide scores, news, and highlights of sports events and it's easy to see why ESPN (and cable subscribers) have taken such a hit in the 11 years since iPhone went live

Why not both?

I can't deal with some silver spoon motherfucker being on a high horse like Kellerman can get sometimes.

I remember him trying to make the argument that GGG not wanting to fight Canelo still after the failed tests and fighting another guy made GGG look worse even though Canelo was the one that pissed hot like twice.
What????<TheWire1><36>

lmao @ being so worked up over something Kellerman said. Did he fuck your chick or something?

Who is worked up? I'm not crazy about everything Trump does either, but there seems to be a common narrative where the left will try and deflect the outrage to the right when somebody points out a fair criticism.

Kellerman goes on this tirade because Tiger Woods gave a diplomatic answer to a political question, basically stating that he wants to stay out of it and would rather stick to golf.

Some right leaning people criticize Kellerman for throwing a shit fit and ESPN for bringing up politics where it doesn't belong, and all of the sudden they are the ones that are worked up? That doesn't really seem fair to me.

Is this supposed to be "bad news for the left"? Seems like a weird topic to come in bleeding all over the damn place about nothing.

When the topic of the thread is so infantile, the hypocrisy involved IS the story. You have a bunch of ideologues screaming at people for engaging in identity politics, then leveraging their identity in a thread to bitch about something inconsequential. That's about how I see you. Inconsequential. That you lack the critical thinking skills to see where you're being the thing you hate the most isn't really my problem. Sucks to suck.

As for you, what you eat don't make me shit. Be more buttmad.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

<puh-lease75>

You didn’t hear the goofy shit he was saying the lead up/immediately following the Great White Ginger Mexican Hope’s positive piss tests did you?

Back