ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

giphy.gif

i_will_end_you_pt_2_by_orcboss16-d7kpzp0.jpg

"Rumoured to be a republican"

Think about how ridiculous that sounds. We have to keep concealed our intentions, our beliefs and our interests from one another. Not just about politics, but about everything. That does not seem like a recipe for success, but that's just my opinion.

It's ridiculous that people that lean to the right can't give their opinions without it becoming a huge issue they have to deal with, that can negatively impact their carreer. The leftist media has always attacked celebrities who lean right, but they are even more vicious now. They push these political questions on people, and then see them wanting to stay out of politics as the same as supporting Trump. They force people to lie or apologize for their opinions by threatening their carreers.

Trump has sided with the majority of Americans on several big issues; It shouldn't be a surprise he has a lot of supporters. Those who agree with him on issues like immigration, the economy, and fair trade aren't swayed by baseless lies about Russia and racism that have no impact on their actual lives. That's why I respect Kanye West for fighting back. I don't know how much he knows about politics, but at least he see's what the left is doing and refuses to submit to it. He left the democrat plantation. Now the democrat slave masters and neo-uncle toms are out to silence and destroy him.

TRUMP 2020!

Last edited:
ESPN should be classified as politcal based sports commentary

It's ridiculous that people that lean to the right can't give their opinions without it becoming a huge issue they have to deal with, that can negatively impact their carreer. The leftist media has always attacked celebrities who lean right, but they are even more vicious now. They push these political questions on people, and then see them wanting to stay out of politics as the same as supporting Trump.
They force people to lie or apologize for their opinions by threatening their carreers.

Trump has sided with the majority of Americans on several big issues; It shouldn't be a surprise he has a lot of supporters. Those who agree with him on issues like immigration, the economy, and fair trade aren't swayed by baseless lies about Russia and racism that have no impact on their actual lives. That's why I respect Kanye West for fighting back. I don't know how much he knows about politics, but at least he see's what the left is doing and refuses to submit to it. He left the democrat plantation. Now the democrat slave masters and neo-uncle toms are out to silence and destroy him.

TRUMP 2020!
Why did you necro this?

Why did you necro this?

Obviously to make a very late response to someone who quoted me. My post was completely relevant to the topic of this leftist idiot Max Kellerman trying to shame a black man because he formed his own thoughts and opinions on Trump.

Obviously to make a very late response to someone who quoted me. My post was completely relevant to the topic of this leftist idiot Max Kellerman trying to shame a black man because he formed his own thoughts and opinions on Trump.
Fine by me, I do that, too. I just didn't understand what you waited two weeks. I wasn't sure if there was some new development that reminded you of the thread (happens to me).

Back