ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

Someone else already provided what he asked for. Maybe go back and reread that.
No one provided any data. Just constant well they started being political and lost viewership so that must be the reason. I'm the only one who provided data of anything

Guys like Kellerman is why ESPN is a fading entity. Too much of the SJW juice, not enough spine. The alpha males don't like getting lectured by betas like Kellerman.

That’s fine, yet It’s an outcome that to me doesn’t sound far fetched given the video

Its a sports show commenting on a political matter brought up by an athlete. Grounds exist for them to voice their opinion.

No one provided any data. Just constant well they started being political and lost viewership so that must be the reason. I'm the only one who provided data of anything
Oh. Where do you get that data? Is there some form people go fill out to explain why they no longer watch ESPN? Does espn show the people that data?
Or is it more important that ESPN doesnt show that data, double down on their agenda, and continue pushing their message?
I just dont know

Bring back Larry Merchant!

Never watch ESPN, but dislike Kellerman on HBO boxing. Have seen clips of Stephen Smith before, and think he is a tool. Two dumbasses, talking about a non-issue.

Oh. Where do you get that data? Is there some form people go fill out to explain why they no longer watch ESPN? Does espn show the people that data?
Or is it more important that ESPN doesnt show that data, double down on their agenda, and continue pushing their message?
I just dont know
You look to industry wide trends. Pretty easy to infer from that the reasoning. Since 2011, ESPN has loss less of a % than overall cable has while smart phone ownership has more than doubled in that time. It's a changing marketplace, it's not because of political leanings. Combine that with ESPNs primary purpose having been to provide scores, news, and highlights of sports events and it's easy to see why ESPN (and cable subscribers) have taken such a hit in the 11 years since iPhone went live

You look to industry wide trends. Pretty easy to infer from that the reasoning. Since 2011, ESPN has loss less of a % than overall cable has while smart phone ownership has more than doubled in that time. It's a changing marketplace, it's not because of political leanings. Combine that with ESPNs primary purpose having been to provide scores, news, and highlights of sports events and it's easy to see why ESPN (and cable subscribers) have taken such a hit in the 11 years since iPhone went live
Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

But just so you know, as long as ESPN is ruining sports by talking fake ass politics, sniper and others are out!

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

But just so you know, as long as ESPN is ruining sports by talking fake ass politics, sniper and others are out!
What were you actually going to watch on ESPN anyway? Chances are you were going to be out regardless. FWIW I've been out of ESPN (and all cable) since about 2014, save for a 6 month period of cheap SlingTV.

Why? Cost isn't worth the value you're getting. I can get news/sports/etc all from phone/computer/streaming device, 0 need for cable

You're seeing more markets end up like this where consumers are saying no because cost isn't worth the value

lol @ this. You can't compare talk radio to sports. Two completely different markets with different viewership.

Sports are about consumption here and now. You can get that instantly on your phone. You receive instant gratification. You don't have to sit through 30 mins of Sports Center to see your specific team or catch the highlights.

If ESPN didn't shift they'd STILL be losing viewers. That's what you're missing. It's not anything to do with left or right propaganda.

Also, lol @ your newspaper comment. People are canceling newspapers not because of political leanings but because of again how available that medium is through internet usage as well as just less reading. This has been declining since the 90s

FT_17.05.25_newspapers_circulation3.png

Lastly, your joke of a comment about FBook and SM losing accounts because of propaganda. No Fbook has lost accounts (though not even sure if that's accurate regarding real accounts) because of scandals including harvesting of data (which is then sold or stolen). That doesn't have anything to do with leftist agenda, that's you not understanding shit at all.

Also, Twitter lost accounts because a fuck ton were fake accounts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/technology/twitter-fake-followers.html

I know ESPN, newspapers, and SM hurt your feelings but don't let it cloud your judgment
Yea good point I mean it isn’t so obvious that their crappy liberal PC/politic agenda is hurting them. They losing a lot of money ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/esp...l-stances-not-a-political-organization-2018-3
ESPN's new boss talks about anchors taking political stances: 'We are not a political organization'

About 15 ppl I know and myself don’t go to ESPN site or watch the networks anymore because of politics and this is from years of casual conversations.

ESPN should not be talking about the political views of sports stars. They should be talking about their stats and what they do in the game.

Save that garbage for Entertainment Tonight.

ESPN should not be talking about the political views of sports stars. They should be talking about their stats and what they do in the game.

Save that garbage for Entertainment Tonight.
If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say the elite are trying to turn us gay by putting fluoride in the water and turning our sports stations into soap operas. Everyone knows daytime tv women eat up the ads that run all day, so lets try and make the men the women!

I'm not saying I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything though

I’ll bet pounds to pennies Kellerman wouldn’t have said that if Tiger was white. Racist ass Kellermen mad because Tiger is a proud black man with his own thoughts.

Thanks for your tears about ESPN. I never would have seen this if not for your abused pride. Barbara Streisand would be proud.

I look forward to your next thread about how bad ESPN is as you watch ESPN.

You really love not addressing the topic of threads when it has a negative view of the left side. Derailing seems to be a passion for you. You could have easily said the same thing you posted but also gave your thoughts on ESPN discussing and shaming the political views of an athlete but the hack in you won't allow that..

You're the left version of Struggle and Heretic. Puppets with agendas, nothing more. Learn how to actually address the topic of the thread or don't post at all.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say the elite are trying to turn us gay by putting fluoride in the water and turning our sports stations into soap operas. Everyone knows daytime tv women eat up the ads that run all day, so lets try and make the men the women!

I'm not saying I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything though

I just don't think anyone turns on ESPN to hear the political views of athletes. It's insane how this has become a thing. I can understand if someone said something crazy or racist but this wasn't the case here.

I just don't think anyone turns on ESPN to hear the political views of athletes. It's insane how this has become a thing. I can understand if someone said something crazy or racist but this wasn't the case here.
Yep.

And it's even worse than an athlete just coming out and saying something stupid. The media is trying to dig stupid things out of the athletes, and then run outrage headlines regardless of what is said.

Back