News Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return *UPDATE* His Gun Found At Scene

lol
If the serial number was filed, then it would be even worse. That's a serious, serious fed crime.

You're missing the point. He didn't file it off, it just happened to be scraped off while dragging on the ground after dislodging itself from the vehicle.

Happens all the time to rich people. I believe that was TI's exc- explanation.

You're missing the point. He didn't file it off, it just happened to be scraped off while dragging on the ground after dislodging itself from the vehicle.

Happens all the time to rich people. I believe that was TI's exc- explanation.
Pretty sure that's the guy (TI) who had a running gun battle between his crew and another car on interstate 75 in Cincinnati some time back. Can't remember for sure, but I think someone/people died. Within the last decade.

Pretty sure that's the guy (TI) who had a running gun battle between his crew and another car on interstate 75 in Cincinnati some time back. Can't remember for sure, but I think someone/people died. Within the last decade.
https://www.fox19.com/story/4853577/one-person-killed-in-rolling-gun-fight/

If there's one thing I think has improved since 2006 in terms of rap, it's that now the shitty rappers just kill themselves with opiates, or get shot while sitting in their cars. The way it should be.

Damn, I'm getting old. 2006 doesn't seem like 14 years ago, I guess.

Aint no Bushwick Bills left anymore unfortunately

I like it. That is a great law. So you don't need a permit to conceal carry either or yes? I like Vermont, Alaska and others where if you're not a felon carry concealed if you choose to, no permit required. There are about a half a dozen (very low crime, coincidentally) states with that rule, but that's it. TX has free men, then.
Yes you do need a license if you want to carry concealed, but it's not a bid deal in getting one. I actually don't even have one because I keep pushing it off, but really I drive everywhere strapped and got guns at the house. Those are the two main places you want to be armed because even in TX road rage is prevalent here and home invasions occur in my neighborhood as well. Far more important than being armed while shopping at the grocery store.

Yes you do need a license if you want to carry concealed, but it's not a bid deal in getting one. I actually don't even have one because I keep pushing it off, but really I drive everywhere strapped and got guns at the house. Those are the two main places you want to be armed because even in TX road rage is prevalent here and home invasions occur in my neighborhood as well. Far more important than being armed while shopping at the grocery store.
But you can open carry a handgun (on a belt holster, presumably?) legally in a vehicle without a permit? Loaded weapon? You sure about that? I don't know, just asking.

Oh, you won't find someone more pro-2nd than me. Trust me. However, you can't carry a loaded firearm in your car without a permit. Even in Texas.
Don't get me wrong, he likely wouldn't have been charged here, either. You or I or anyone else in the boxing forum would, though. That was my point. Celebrity justice. I don't care if he has 10 loaded guns in his car if he's transporting them legally. But he wasn't or they would have mentioned that.
Lol you don't even know what you're talking about. You don't need a permit to carry a gun in your car. In many states you don't need one to carry in public. It is a right.

The news and cops mention it for shock effect. He was transporting legally as far as we know. They charge athletes for thug shit all the time. Spence having a gun doesn't make him a thug.

Lol you don't even know what you're talking about. You don't need a permit to carry a gun in your car. In many states you don't need one to carry in public. It is a right.

The news and cops mention it for shock effect. He was transporting legally as far as we know. They charge athletes for thug shit all the time. Spence having a gun doesn't make him a thug.
Don't I? You can carry a loaded gun in your car without a permit? Just asking.
Never said it made him a thug, again, I'm all for carrying.
Why would the police make the statement that he wasn't charged/they couldn't tie the gun to him if it was legal to have, anyway? Seems odd.
Legit asking questions, I don't know.

The police and news make shock statements bc they are assclowns. I said it in my prior post. They are trying to smear the guy.

There are exceptions. Here’s an excerpt from the state’s Unlawful Carrying statute:

a-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun in a motor vehicle or watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control at any time in which:
(1) the handgun is in plain view; or
(2) the person is:
(A) engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic or boating;

DWI is class B - or class A if the drivers BAC was high enough.

He is clearly slurring and speaking differently.

Perhaps from an injury to his mouth.

Damn, I'm getting old. 2006 doesn't seem like 14 years ago, I guess.
I'm 25 and 2006 doesn't even seem like 14 years ago lol

Back