News Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return *UPDATE* His Gun Found At Scene

Aint no Bushwick Bills left anymore unfortunately
The more I threw, the more the blood flew, then he disappeared and my boys disappeared too... Legendary

Whoops, messed up. The more I swung the more blood flew, lol

Well, I am white.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's the guy (TI) who had a running gun battle between his crew and another car on interstate 75 in Cincinnati some time back. Can't remember for sure, but I think someone/people died. Within the last decade.

His body guard Philant got smoked. He mentions it in a song.

The more I threw, the more the blood flew, then he disappeared and my boys disappeared too... Legendary

Whoops, messed up. The more I swung the more blood flew, lol

Well, I am white.
I consider Bushwick Bill to be one of the most underrated/forgotten rappers of that era....it's unfortunate because he'd be an absolute fucking superstar in any era that wasn't so stacked...he just was overlooked by the Tupac, Biggie, Big L, ATCQ, Jay Z, Diddy, Fat Joe a bit even etc etc etc those years were marvelous for hip hop. Ridiculous talent pool....

I consider Bushwick Bill to be one of the most underrated/forgotten rappers of that era....it's unfortunate because he'd be an absolute fucking superstar in any era that wasn't so stacked...he just was overlooked by the Tupac, Biggie, Big L, ATCQ, Jay Z, Diddy, Fat Joe a bit even etc etc etc those years were marvelous for hip hop. Ridiculous talent pool....
Another underrated rapper is Project Pat

"A .44 bullet shell took my ******* life
Trigger pulled by some young ****** on that white
He used fuck with Dem boys on the weed tip
They found my ****** dead face down in a ditch
I saw that shit on the news just the otha day
I ain't for singing no blues imma make them pay
I know them bitches they be hanging at the shake junt
I catch em slipping coming out and commence the pump
Been led leave em dead on the fucking scene
Throw em out in a steamer make the getaway clean
Made a block then I switch to the other ride
I'm still in shock cuz I just did a homicide
I executed me some punks that deserves it
They had a warrent for they death so I served it
I gave them tricks a little dose of their Medicine
I bet them hoes man theyll never try that shit again"

It's cute how people think rap today is angry.

Last edited:
Back