News Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return *UPDATE* His Gun Found At Scene

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return
https://sports.yahoo.com/errol-spen...ar-crash-eyes-return-next-year-050441508.html

Back in spring/summer of 2020. What a lucky man. Seems like regular Spence in the interview, no? His stoner-like way he's always had about speaking makes it hard for me to pick out anything unusual. Hopefully it was, as they say, a "miracle" and he'll be back at 100%.

It wouldn't surprise me if his punch resistance was never the same after the crash. Yeah outwardly he might be 100%, save for a few lost teeth, but i have to believe that his chin was bashed, and brain rattled around his skull like never before. I'll believe he's the same old Errol Spence when i see him shrug off a big shot from a top welterweight. I like him as a fighter so i hope i'm wrong.

He said he wants no tune up fight either. Brave man.

Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return
https://sports.yahoo.com/errol-spen...ar-crash-eyes-return-next-year-050441508.html

Back in spring/summer of 2020. What a lucky man. Seems like regular Spence in the interview, no? His stoner-like way he's always had about speaking makes it hard for me to pick out anything unusual. Hopefully it was, as they say, a "miracle" and he'll be back at 100%.
See @TidWell nothing to worry about. Now there won't be any excuses when Manny goes on to dominate Spence.

Did you watch the interview its clear his speaking is slurred.
Yeah because he talked like Christopher Hitchens 2 months ago

Errol strikes me as a guy who might try to hide more serious injuries and force himself to comeback quicker than he should. And apparently I'm reading in other threads that ppl close to that camp are saying that he might very well be more injured than just healing up a busted mouth. I hope he comes back 100%, his style is not conducive to being able to risk fighting w/ a significant handicap that would make him any type of vulnerable.

He got shook up, took a few bruises, ffs, not every accident leaves brain injury. Lucky he wasnt wearing his seatbelt, lucky he was drunk as a skunk(for the impact), tune up lol

He's always talked like that.
no he hasn't, I can listen to slight differences in tone and speed. He has difficulty processes a sentence its probably from some head trauma. he is speaking a tad big slower

If you ignore this you just want Pacquiao to get an easy win even if it means killing a disabled Spence in the ring so you can boast.

dont stoop to that level, I beg Spence retires with his health he doesn't need to box anymore.

I hope there's not an undercurrent of wanting him to be more injured than he actually is. If this rings a bell - fucking check yourself.

Errol strikes me as a guy who might try to hide more serious injuries and force himself to comeback quicker than he should. And apparently I'm reading in other threads that ppl close to that camp are saying that he might very well be more injured than just healing up a busted mouth. I hope he comes back 100%, his style is not conducive to being able to risk fighting w/ a significant handicap that would make him any type of vulnerable.
Yup, a lot of people who are injured refuse to let go and still think they can fight, I hope he retires its not worth it. Someone is just going to beat him now because they see him at his weakest and him saying he dont need no tune up shows denial

Also look at his neck he has a big bump or protrusion when he talks here is the interview he is clearly a bit off when he speaks and below this is him how he normally speaks you can see the clear difference

He is more alert, and speaking faster, in his post accident video he is speaking slower and seems to have a slower process in putting a sentence together and speaking with a heavy tongue

Yup, a lot of people who are injured refuse to let go and still think they can fight, I hope he retires its not worth it. Someone is just going to beat him now because they see him at his weakest and him saying he dont need no tune up shows denial

Also look at his neck he has a big bump or protrusion when he talks here is the interview he is clearly a bit off when he speaks and below this is him how he normally speaks you can see the clear difference

He is more alert, and speaking faster, in his post accident video he is speaking slower and seems to have a slower process in putting a sentence together and speaking with a heavy tongue

He got major dental work done, and apparently his tongue had a deep cut. It's most likely healing.

He always talks slow in normal interviews....you're comparing his post accident interview to a post fight interview where he's obviously going to be full of adrenaline and endorphins....

Idk about all that I just want him back and healthy if he's just gonna comeback and fight the best guys right off the bat. I'm a Spence fanboy but I always make sure not to make excuses if my favorite guys lose. At the end of the day it's on E if he doesn't listen to his ppl and decides to go straight back into the trenches. That's his decision.

Idk, he sounds fine to me but he’s sure looked better. For all I know, though, this could be how he normally appears between fights.

no he hasn't, I can listen to slight differences in tone and speed. He has difficulty processes a sentence its probably from some head trauma. he is speaking a tad big slower

If you ignore this you just want Pacquiao to get an easy win even if it means killing a disabled Spence in the ring so you can boast.

dont stoop to that level, I beg Spence retires with his health he doesn't need to box anymore.

The level of garbage you always post would almost be impressive if it wasn't so shitty.

He's always talked like that.

Not really - he used to talk like he was high all the time, not like he had marbles in his mouth. But IMO he sounded like someone who's had a bit of dental work done. There were rumors that he had busted his teeth so I wouldn't be surprised if that discrepancy is caused from him having quite a few implants put in or something of the like, and him still adjusting to the new shape.

Back