News Errol Spence Jr. 'feels good' after car crash, eyes 2020 return *UPDATE* His Gun Found At Scene

I think you meant this guy..
GenerousOrnateGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif
Who the fuck is that guy?

Chill out. Does a gun scare you that much? It's perfectly OK to own a gun you know...
Oh, you won't find someone more pro-2nd than me. Trust me. However, you can't carry a loaded firearm in your car without a permit. Even in Texas.
Don't get me wrong, he likely wouldn't have been charged here, either. You or I or anyone else in the boxing forum would, though. That was my point. Celebrity justice. I don't care if he has 10 loaded guns in his car if he's transporting them legally. But he wasn't or they would have mentioned that.

That was...horrible.

He flopped like a fish.

They either have shit jaws in ufc or those 4oz gloves have cement in them

BvOLNl2.png

Didn’t this happen in Dallas? Isn’t Texas and open carry state?
Ohio is open carry. Means you can strap on whatever you want and walk in public with it. No permit required. Does not allow you to have a loaded firearm on your person in a vehicle (without a permit), though. That's a no-no. Do not pass go.

Oh, you won't find someone more pro-2nd than me. Trust me. However, you can't carry a loaded firearm in your car without a permit. Even in Texas.
Don't get me wrong, he likely wouldn't have been charged here, either. You or I or anyone else in the boxing forum would, though. That was my point. Celebrity justice. I don't care if he has 10 loaded guns in his car if he's transporting them legally. But he wasn't or they would have mentioned that.

Why don't these ding dongs just get a permit? It's not like Spence had some criminal history.

Ohio is open carry. Means you can strap on whatever you want and walk in public with it. No permit required. Does not allow you to have a loaded firearm on your person in a vehicle (without a permit), though. That's a no-no. Do not pass go.
Yall can wolk areeound and sheeoot eachuther but we do nowt tolerate drahve bahs

Why don't these ding dongs just get a permit? It's not like Spence had some criminal history.
I don't know. In OH, you can't have anything drug-related period on your record. A 30 year-old "drug abuse" ticket where you paid out $100 for smoking a joint in a park with some friends? Yeah, disqualified forever from obtaining a permit in OH. Felon, domestic violence, other violent acts and ANY drug offense.
Not sure if TX has anything crazy like that and he has something on his record. Otherwise, he's just painfully dumb and should have a permit. Then he would have got it back, even. Though I'm guessing while still entirely functional it was probably not very pretty anymore after the crash and sliding across the pavement.

Yall can wolk areeound and sheeoot eachuther but we do nowt tolerate drahve bahs
Pretty much. Except for the shootouts part. You can drive with a weapon in your car and the ammo in the trunk, or with your ammo in the car and your weapon in the trunk, but not with a loaded weapon unless you have a permit (OH). Which takes all of a $100 CCW class and a $50 permit fee at the county sheriff's office, so anyone can get one. Here, at least. I doubt TX is any harder than OH.

I remember when they were pushing for concealed carry here (OH) 15 or 20 years ago and they had an (approved) open carry march in Cincinnati and there were 100s of people participating. Maybe 1000s. Anyway, the lefties were all calling 911 and the police to tell them people were open carrying right in the street. At which point, the police informed them open carry has been allowed in Ohio for a couple hundred years so far without issue. Actually, longer than that. lol

I don't know. In OH, you can't have anything drug-related period on your record. A 30 year-old "drug abuse" ticket where you paid out $100 for smoking a joint in a park with some friends? Yeah, disqualified forever from obtaining a permit in OH. Felon, domestic violence, other violent acts and ANY drug offense.
Not sure if TX has anything crazy like that and he has something on his record. Otherwise, he's just painfully dumb and should have a permit. Then he would have got it back, even. Though I'm guessing while still entirely functional it was probably not very pretty anymore after the crash and sliding across the pavement.

I'm not quite sure how it works in here Michigan. I know being a felon disqualifies you from ever owning a firearm, but I don't think misdemeanors effect anything.

I've always lived in the Upper Peninsula too. It's totally different than places like Detroit or Flint when you think of Michigan. Most people own guns, but they are for hunting or hobby.

There has only been like 3 murders here in the last 30 years and only one was gun related. There really isn't any crime here and definitely not enough to have to carry a pistol around.

I'm not quite sure how it works in here Michigan. I know being a felon disqualifies you from ever owning a firearm, but I don't think misdemeanors effect anything.

I've always lived in the Upper Peninsula too. It's totally different than places like Detroit or Flint when you think of Michigan. Most people own guns, but they are for hunting or hobby.

There has only been like 3 murders here in the last 30 years and only one was gun related. There really isn't any crime here and definitely not enough to have to carry a pistol around.
Yeah, a felon can't own a gun period, but I'm only talking here for the permit.
No felons ever, no domestic violence ever, no violent offenses in the last 10 years, no assault on a police officer in the last 10 years (?) and nobody who ever got a ticket for smoking a joint ever in their lives. Even if it's 40 years old. lol
I guess it made sense to them at the time.

That seems pretty meaningless to have open carry in a state then make that a law. So it basically ends up being like more stricter states who require an ltc to have with you in your vehicle. Of course it can be a range toy and you can unload, put it in it’s case etc.

It’s still pretty dumb with all his money he doesn’t have his carrying permits up to date, either way I don’t expect anything to happen of this.

honestly do not think he was ejected and if so was flung a huge distance
in the video you see the car flipstowards the road so not possible until after and we would see him unless he was flung a huge distance

There is no law about having a loaded gun in your car in TX, you don't need a permit chl nothing. I've even been pulled over before for speeding and when the cops ask me I can tell them about my gun no problems. Just gotta make sure you don't reach for it or do anything stupid

There is no law about having a loaded gun in your car in TX, you don't need a permit chl nothing. I've even been pulled over before for speeding and when the cops ask me I can tell them about my gun no problems. Just gotta make sure you don't reach for it or do anything stupid
I like it. That is a great law. So you don't need a permit to conceal carry either or yes? I like Vermont, Alaska and others where if you're not a felon carry concealed if you choose to, no permit required. There are about a half a dozen (very low crime, coincidentally) states with that rule, but that's it. TX has free men, then.

honestly do not think he was ejected and if so was flung a huge distance
in the video you see the car flipstowards the road so not possible until after and we would see him unless he was flung a huge distance

We'll never know. He may have crawled out and then went unconscious, who knows. But the gun could have been anywhere and flown out of the car. Again, he's lucky as hell all the way around. I hope he realizes it.

Wow. Another case of celebrity justice. Couldn't link him to the gun? Did they print it? Did they run it and see who bought it new? Pathetic.

Don't engage in conspiracy theories, please.

When the crash happened, the gun flew out onto the pavement and dragged, coincidentally on the area of the gun containing the serial number. It's easily explainable.

Don't engage in conspiracy theories, please.

When the crash happened, the gun flew out onto the pavement and dragged, coincidentally on the area of the gun containing the serial number. It's easily explainable.
lol
If the serial number was filed, then it would be even worse. That's a serious, serious fed crime.

Back