Epic Beer Thread 22.0 - The Sculpin Drain Pour Incident

Anyway, let's put this whole Sculpin thing behind us and we can all agree when a saison is done right it is better than your favorite beer style and if you disagree you are a bud light drinking jack ass who wouldn't know a lager from a stout and has never been able to pick up the glorious hints of dark fruit that make beer worth drinking.

Anyway, let's put this whole Sculpin thing behind us and we can all agree when a saison is done right it is better than your favorite beer style and if you disagree you are a bud light drinking jack ass who wouldn't know a lager from a stout and has never been able to pick up the glorious hints of dark fruit that make beer worth drinking.

I disagree about the Saison point. The best Saisons I've had were sour, and if they're not, they just bore me.

I disagree about the Saison point. The best Saisons I've had were sour, and if they're not, they just bore me.

Well, you're obviously wrong, and boring.

Just face it.

You're all wrong. The best beers are american adjunct lagers. USA! USA! USA!

Bud light drinking jackass imo.

Did you get a full case? I would pound those back like they were a warm bottle...er...something manly.

I bought the 12 they had and asked to check the back but they declined. $5 a pop you cant beat that with a stick.

Nah, barrel aged beers. The more bourbon, the better the beer. Therefore, the best beer is actually straight bourbon.

Nah, barrel aged beers. The more bourbon, the better the beer. Therefore, the best beer is actually straight bourbon.

Wrong. The best beer is double dry hopped bourbon.

Wrong. The best beer is double dry hopped bourbon.

idea_lightbulb_cartoon2.jpeg

BRB...

Fuck this thread is scaring me
Think Im gonna be forced to spend today doing nothing but drinking all this Hoptimum and this Sierra Nevada IPA sampler 24 pack before it goes bad

speaking of saison drinking pompous assholes;
I had this bad boy over the weekend.
Evil+Twin+Brewing+Ron+and+the+Beast+Ryan+3.JPG

It opened as a gusher. I lost about 1/4 of the bottle on the floor. Perhaps this happened because I didn't chill the bottle?
It had that wonderful pepperiness of saisons that I love. Plus it has that funk with out the sour. I don't dig sour beers.
I would say it was similar, if not better than, Ommegedon. Evil twin is quickly growing to be one of my favorite brews.

Evil+Twin+Brewing+Ron+and+the+Beast+Ryan+3.JPG

It opened as a gusher. I lost about 1/4 of the bottle on the floor. Perhaps this happened because I didn't chill the bottle?
It had that wonderful pepperiness of saisons that I love. Plus it has that funk with out the sour. I don't dig sour beers.
I would say it was similar, if not better than, Ommegedon. Evil twin is quickly growing to be one of my favorite brews.

Hohner and myself both had bottle bombs as well.

But my god that is a good beer.

I didn't have a bottle bomb :)

That beer was great.

You wouldn't know dark fruit ifit was spread on your toast.

Bud light drinking jackass imo.

I bought the 12 they had and asked to check the back but they declined. $5 a pop you cant beat that with a stick.

$5 a pop? Jesus, I'd buy all of it.

I had bourbon barrel aged bourbon the other day. Wasn't bourbony enough. Drain poured it.

We are not pompous, we are right

I should give that one another try, but having a bunch of the beer explode on my counter has turned me off of Evil Twin. I should get over it, but it'll take some time.

I didn't have a bottle bomb :)

That beer was great.

This is why we all hate you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back