Entertech Water Guns.... crap

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Battery operated water gun from the 80s(ish).

Anyone have one of these as a kid?
Cost a decent amount. Terrible range. Battery life of a fruit fly.

As a kid the commercial made them look so cool. But when using it you noticed you were quickly out-gunned by someone with a more traditional water gun.

[YT]99UPQEFSGVQ[/YT]

AK+Centerfire+Entertech.jpg

super soakers son

No doubt, Rob Base.

But before those Entertech tried to change the way battles were fought.

I remember those, had the little hose you had to feed into the magazine. and the hole to fill the magazine was so small any air displacement during the filling would create a bubble making filling it a pain in the ass. If I remember though they did make a pretty cool sound while shooting, but that and the looks were about the only cool thing about them.

They had a very short lifespan. Only out a couple years before the super soaker water guns came out.

Gotcha-front.jpg

good for three squirts

I remember those, had the little hose you had to feed into the magazine. and the hole to fill the magazine was so small any air displacement during the filling would create a bubble making filling it a pain in the ass. If I remember though they did make a pretty cool sound while shooting, but that and the looks were about the only cool thing about them.

They had a very short lifespan. Only out a couple years before the super soaker water guns came out.

Holy crap... .good memory.

Completely forgot about that.

Always wanted an Entertech but I was too poor
80's toys were the shit though

The Entertech automated water shotgun was such a bust.
It was like Godzilla 98

Super Soaker 50 is the p4p GOAT. I had the 200, and it honestly just wasn't as good.

Holy crap... .good memory.

Completely forgot about that.

if i remember right, the magazine lock wasn't that good either, remember it failed soon after I got it, go to shoot and the magazine would just drop out. Ended up using electrical tape to secure it.

I owned this bad boy. It was heavier than me at the time, but I could out spray anyone.

super_soaker_xxp275.jpg

Super Soaker 25 had a stream that could cut through iron.

I had the 100.... but the stream couldn't match the 25 or 50

p4p the best for mobile use

super_soaker_50.jpg

if i remember right, the magazine lock wasn't that good either, remember it failed soon after I got it, go to shoot and the magazine would just drop out. Ended up using electrical tape to secure it.

I have vague memories of water getting to the battery and rusting over and crapping out.

I think that was the Entertech.

Back