Entertech Water Guns.... crap

I remember stuff like that. What shitty toys we had when we were kids. I mean, mixed in amongst the good stuff, but still....

What the hell happened to the erector set? Should children not be playing with shrapnel and functioning motors? Too many children re-animating their dogs with the artificial hearts they manufactured?

ampark-top.jpg

What the hell happened to the erector set? Should children not be playing with shrapnel and functioning motors? Too many children re-animating their dogs with the artificial hearts they manufactured?

ampark-top.jpg

Kids are too lazy for shit like that nowadays.

p4p the best for mobile use

super_soaker_50.jpg

yep grew up using one of these

and.....i just remembered something.......when i was about 8 i was riding my bike down the street, and a couple of teenagers were in the middle of the street, one of them had a super soaker, he squirted me with it, i laughed and road off. thought it was funny........until i got home and realized the supersoaker was full of piss :(

if my son ever squirts someone with piss out of a squirt gun, im going to beat his ass.

Oh shit, I had one of those. It was good for about one massive shot.

Neighbor kid was like, 2 years younger than me, and considerably smaller, and I feel like I soaked him head to toe in one shot with that mother fucker.

Oh shit, I had one of those. It was good for about one massive shot.

Neighbor kid was like, 2 years younger than me, and considerably smaller, and I feel like I soaked him head to toe in one shot with that mother fucker.

It would last a while and had the best range if you had it set on the smallest nozzle. Usually I would use the smaller nozzle until I cornered somebody, then let them have it with the big one.

I had a couple of those Entertech guns. Loved them, but yeah, they weren't really that great. I was a little too old for squirt guns by the time the Super Soakers came out.

I remember being really pumped about the Gotcha paintball guns when they came out. But I was never able to buy them. I think maybe they were defective and off the market pretty quick.

Where I come from, it wasn't a real water fight unless you were equipped with water balloons.

Damn right. And if you were unlucky enough to be near me and the hose, tough shit.

Super Soaker 50 is the p4p GOAT. I had the 200, and it honestly just wasn't as good.

Same here I agree. I never owned an Entertech but I played with one. Does anyone remember the battery powered water guns that shot colored water?

ampark-top.jpg

Nowadays this is called Mine Craft.

Oh, and guise; Weapons and Tactics ---->

My parents wouldn't even consider buying me a Supersoaker so my brother and I figured we'd even the score by arming ourselves with water balloons.

Water balloons were great. Especially if you used full sized balloons and only filled them to softball size. One of those bad boys to the neck of the whiney sugar-fed mommas boys who came strapped with a super soaker and you'd have him stunned and the gun was soon yours.

Then came the three man water balloon launcher. When we were about 12 we'd roll around with that thing on bikes, stealthily set it up on the other side of some bushes next to the beach. We'd unleash a dozen water balloons at or near our unsuspecting friends, throw the launcher into a backpack and haul ass back down the trail to regroup at the store.

Good times.

In the summer we'd often have little plastic bags of laundry soap in our pockets to temporarily disable super soakers. Shit wasn't fair so we'd find a way to get the gun away from the enemy, dump a baggie of soap into the reservoir and then squeal with delight as the hapless kid desperately pumped and shook his dysfunctional gun while the balloons rained down.

Same here I agree. I never owned an Entertech but I played with one. Does anyone remember the battery powered water guns that shot colored water?

My pastor had one, it was always warm. Pinkish-red and shot thick, white water that had kind of a grapey-bleachy smell.

Ive posted this before, but for anyone that hasnt seen it.

Back