Entertech Water Guns.... crap

This Entertech cannon looks so much cooler than it actually was.
Bust.

04.jpg

Super Soaker 25 had a stream that could cut through iron.

I had the 100.... but the stream couldn't match the 25 or 50

remember the one that had the backpack water reservoir? The hose came down to the gun, it was the water gun equivalent of a flame thrower. I wanted one so bad but never got it. The one Jewish kid in our neighborhood had one, he'd come out spraying I still remember kids yelling "oh shit, it's bagel boy. RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!"

remember the one that had the backpack water reservoir? The hose came down to the gun, it was the water gun equivalent of a flame thrower. I wanted one so bad but never got it. The one Jewish kid in our neighborhood had one, he'd come out spraying I still remember kids yelling "oh shit, it's bagel boy. RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!"

:icon_chee

That sounds awesome.

Did it work that well??

I had the super soaker with the back pack. That shit was serious. The 50 was the best one all around doe.

That sounds awesome.

Did it work that well??

I had it. It worked good and shot far as hell but it was a pain to lug around. Like I said, the 50 was the best one all around.

Was it because of an Entertech water gun that some kid got shot by a cop?
Entertech tried to make their guns look real. They might be the ones that made it be so that water guns needed to look comical.

That sounds awesome.

Did it work that well??

yeah, it was exactly like a super soaker except it had this water supply in a backpack. So the "gun" was just a handle, trigger, pump and air compression tube So he could pump the hell out of it and if I remember it had a double hose, one for air compression to provide pressure the water and another to the gun for the water to come out. I was a kid so it seemed like it could shoot for a mile but I know he could easily soak someone from across a street sot it had to have at least a 35 to 40 range and if you were close the pressure was enough that you'd have red marks on you where you got hit.

hahahaha

I remember having an Uzi one, it was made by Larami. It was the shit until my dad's cop friend convinced my dad to spray paint it yellow and it clogged up the "barrel". I fucking hated that dude for that.

mU0yBtBJfy2dYNJ3670NKEg.jpg

yeah, it was exactly like a super soaker except it had this water supply in a backpack. So the "gun" was just a handle, trigger, pump and air compression tube So he could pump the hell out of it and if I remember it had a double hose, one for air compression to provide pressure the water and another to the gun for the water to come out. I was a kid so it seemed like it could shoot for a mile but I know he could easily soak someone from across a street sot it had to have at least a 35 to 40 range and if you were close the pressure was enough that you'd have red marks on you where you got hit.

That's awesome.

my friend had the Entertech RPG. shit was a beast from what i remember. the couple i had worked pretty well.

Was it because of an Entertech water gun that some kid got shot by a cop?
Entertech tried to make their guns look real. They might be the ones that made it be so that water guns needed to look comical.

it was a combination of those, a line of cap guns that looked real as hell (I had one, the caps came in rigid strips of about 8 shots that you loaded into a magazine that fed just like a real gun then after the shot the discharged cap was cut as it fed out the gun and discharged like a real cartridge. The only thing that distinguished them from looking like a real gun was a little red cap stuck in the end of the barrel, but a pair of needle nose pliers took care of that. Also some of the bb guns at that time were real realistic looking. I had an Uzi that looked awesome.

Those would never fly today. I remember when I was a wee lad in the late 80's that toy guns all were basically replicas of real ones, looks wise. Then they started making them put orange tips on em at first, then they had to look even more different. Like the original NES gun being changed from gray to orange.

Early 70's I had me one of these

marauder1.jpg

But this type was always my favorite

watergun01.jpg

Lol, they didn't mess around in the 70's.

Back