Energy Drinks / Caffeine / Stimulants

I drink coffee and that's about it. I used some pre workouts for a bit but stopped, i'd get pins and needles in my arms, it listed it as an expected side effect but still freaked me out a bit.

I drink coffee and that's about it. I used some pre workouts for a bit but stopped, i'd get pins and needles in my arms, it listed it as an expected side effect but still freaked me out a bit.
B vitamins affecting nerves?

How's that working for you? Do you notice more mental alertness? How's the memory?
I have to take 3x the recommended amount of l theanine but I will say it is is nice. with the slow release caffeine, I'm not feeling the urge to take another sip of coffee every 5 minutes. that combined with the theanine taking the edge off, its easier to engage in tasks and get shit done that I would normally put off.

Try some modafinil. Stuff is great and lasts forever

Used to work at a beverage company but for some reason caffeine doesnt really do anything for me and coffee is gross

images.jpeg.jpg

I've used PW, caffeine pills, and drank energy drinks all the time, but now I only drink coffee.

Was probably beta alanine, it's a harmless side effect.

Was probably beta alanine, it's a harmless side effect.
I make my own PWO and use straight beta alanine. I love that pins and needles feeling.

Also OP I gave up energy drinks for the new year. I’d drink maybe 2 on the weekend and that’s it but still I think it’s a waste of money. It ads up over time. I Brew my own coffee at home which is deff Cheaper.

Looks like it's time to replace caffeine with meth
It's more a habit than anything else tbh.

I dont think the Caffeine affects me at all. More of a placebo effect now.

But now that you mention it I have had some anxiety issue recently that could easily be due to the Caffeine.

That is a valid reason for me to take a hard look at my habits.

But my sleep is phenomenal tbh.

I love that pins and needles feeling.
383199.jpg

I think it's an age thing. Used to pound Coffee all day long and deep into the night. Nowadays caffeine just feels like anxiety to me. I have one cup in the morning and I switch to decaf for the rest of the day.

Weeds the only stimulant I need, a joint every 2-4 hours and I'm golden
<GinJuice>

I started my morning with this

s-l640.jpg

I use way, way too much caffeine. but I cant stop right now lol

right now Im also experimenting with this:

GENIUS-Caffeine-Front_1024x1024.png

stacked with l theanine

Why dont you just start using blow daily . Its clear thats what you are looking for even if you dont know it

arrhythmias bro, cut that stuff out

if u need to keep upping the dose then you are habituated to it, until you hit the level where your cardiovascular system gives out

not worth it, just cut it out entirely and then slowly reintroduce it later after a few weeks

at this current rate there is no way this ends well for u

I cut my coffee intake to 1 cup at the morning made at home and maaaaybe a second one like 12 hours after.
More than that I get extremly anxious and shaky.

Energy drinks are poison. Same with Coca Cola. At some point I needed to drink half liter of Coca Cola at 14PM. I could not help it.

You work monday through friday? In that case I would cut it on a friday so you have 3 days to re adapt and you minimize the impact.

I limit my caffeine intake to one cup of coffee a day, occasionally if I needed more I'll drink a lil more, but that's not common.

Energy drinks and pre workouts are a no no for me.

I quite caffeine in August never looked back

Calling caffeine a stimulant...

<JonesLaugh>

Back