Energy Drinks / Caffeine / Stimulants

Caffeine doesn't do anything for me anymore. Probably because when I was a dumbass teenager I used to crush a Monster 4 pack almost everyday, I think I'm just numb to it now so I don't drink any caffeine at all.

Do you remember three BFCs?

Fucking 32 ounce cans. They would sell them to children. And as a teenager, I'd drink like 3 a day.

I usually have a few coffees a day, depending on how I'm feeling

Now, wake up with a couple of these fuckers popped and washed down with a coffee and I'm feeling like Ric Flair!

NoDoz.JPG

Rick-Flair.gif

Through out my life I have had an addiction to Caffeine and stimulants of the kind. Began with a cup of coffee here and there and rolled into multiple cups a day.

Then I discovered pre workout drinks like speed stack and ripped fuel. I began drinking these just throughout the day like they are water.

Still to this day I need to have a rockstar, monster, or a bang to really get my day going properly.

All of which I only like the zero calorie versions of as anything with sugar tastes like syrup to me.

How about you folks? How bad is your addiction to stimulants? Have you found a solid crutch to lean on to get away from your addictions?

I'm currently drinking this right now.
View attachment 721773

They are all pretty much shit and not really good for you. Look into foods that give you an all natural and healthy boost.

That shits bad for your teeth. Stick to injecting crystal meth.

Back