Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the latest? Did they catch the attackers, yet?
<puh-lease75>

I'm still holding out hope that the feds ring him up for sending the studio hate mail with powder (aspirin) in it and he has to pull at least a couple years. It would do my heart good. Otherwise, I may take to the streets.
<NoneOfMy>

Dz4yE10W0AAQE7r.jpg

FELONY CHARGE
I cant wait until Jussie sues all these rags out of business for slander and libel.

I haven’t read them but I’m sure I’ve been beaten up pretty good in this thread with the revelation that this guy Smollett orchestrated this attack on himself. I was clearly wrong and rushed to judgment too quickly as did many others. As does almost everyone on this forum regarding different things.

It’s cool to be wrong and just came in to own up to it.

Continue...

I once accused @Bobby Boulders of saying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s when he really was just saying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. It was profoundly embarrassing. I even blushed.

Mentally.

Last edited:
A longer video was released that showed a close-up of the purchases and it was a solid red cap, not just one with a red brim as it looked like in the first video.

What's weird is that Smollett didn't say anything about MAGA hats in his police statement and he denied it afterwards that he ever said that they were wearing MAGA hats. That was a social media creation. And that's so odd because apparently that was part of the original plan. Maybe they forgot the hat when they staged the attack?

What can that clerk be thinking when these two guys walk in and buy ski masks? Heh.

Oh man that was supposed to be a MAGA hat. Holy shit! You know what? I think these two idiots forgot to actually wear it during the attack but the original script MAGA included was already known by some people in the media. That's why we got those reports of them wearing it. Is that too fucking crazy to think?

I find you far more moderate than @panamaican. I've heard him claim to be a conservative before, but I don't think I've ever seen him argue for a conservative viewpoint in any thread. He predictably takes an anti-conservative stance in most cases imo. Maybe he likes being the devil's advocate or whatever, but if he's a conservative, he's like a Max Boot or Jen Rubin conservative, which is to say, a liberal who gains a certain leverage by positioning themselves as a "good and reasonable" conservative to liberals.

There is definitely a far right fringe on Sherdog that has terrible ideas, but an awful lot of fairly moderate (if combative) conservatives get heaped together with them, so it's a two way street.
You nailed it.

Is your keyboard moist after typing that?

The air in my domain is moist Mr. Volodya. You will be welcome to my home one day, you are good person who deserves nothing but the best of fortunes in order to ascend...

Only if you primarily pay attention to social issue threads.

If you've never seen me argue in favor of the 2nd Amendment, against the minimum wage, etc. it's because you're not spending enough time in those threads. I've argued pro-abortion from a minimal government position and against systemic racism from the same position. I constantly argue in favor of the proper application of the Equal Protection clause. I argue constantly for reducing government waste and against corporate welfare.

So are you reading the arguments or just the conclusions?

Because a lot of people who claim they're conservatives...aren't. They had negative opinions on specific minority groups and want to see those groups minimized as parts of society. But their arguments usually have nothing to do with actual conservative principles.
I could be wrong, but I recall a few posts of yours claiming to support conservative causes, but can’t recall any actually doing that. Can you link please?

Edit: and lol at the fact that only leftists like your posts. What does that tell you?

Last edited:
And who cares if some mod is gay? Maybe gay mods should just be given a different color name so none of the trolls need to specualte about it and we can concentrate on jussie

the brothers just got signed for the second season of the masked singer.

It’s a parody account, and humorous. Bummer you went all in on people who called it spot on from the get go, otherwise you may be able to enjoy a laugh.
Dude he can’t tell the difference between parody and reality. That’s the whole point.

Fucking Donny lemonade claiming he thought it was fake the whole time - homosexual light skin black celebrities just all aboard the lying their ass train off with this story

Was just talking with one of my good friends whose wife is an attorney, and she said the worst punishment that he will be facing will be for the letter crime because it is a federal crime which may also get tied into a Federal Hate Crime since there is actual documentation of the threats and racism.

Booker and Harris will be so proud when he's the first charged under their new law.

lol I had seen this thread but never came in. I read the title and thought “Empire Star” was the name of some shitty new rapper. Then I saw the story in the news and still didn’t put it together. Finally I see he’s on the show Empire and all the pieces come together.

Throw the book at this guy. The last thing we need is people throwing gas on the fire. He probably did it for attention but racial tensions are higher than they’ve been in awhile. We don’t need anyone stoking the flames.

Let’s see what the network decides to do with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back