Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading a lot of posters advocating harsh sentencing. Young Jussie is practically a minor and deserves the utmost leniency avaliable.

After all, boys will be boys. This entire situation was practically an innocent and harmless gag.

lol....

I’m thinking a plea deal with little to no prison time.

I’ll be shocked if he actually does more than 6 months.

The damage is mostly done anyway. He’s ruined his career....

Though he may get a 2nd chance.
It would actually be his third chance. About ten years ago he lied to police about his identity to avoid a DUI.

lol....

I’m thinking a plea deal with little to no prison time.

I’ll be shocked if he actually does more than 6 months.

The damage is mostly done anyway. He’s ruined his career....

Though he may get a 2nd chance.

You know he will. He thought he was gonna finger two innocent white guys and have them publicly crucified. But that’s ok.

We have a twice accused rapist Lt governor a ku klux klan dressed governor and cuz they are democrat that’s cool.

No concerted never ending media and special interest campaign against them.

Jussie wont even really be punished. House arrest and community service.

It will also act as cover and a new precedent for future liberal bullshit story tellers. There is no punishment for their lies. Bc many leftistlies never get found out.

You know he will. He thought he was gonna finger two innocent white guys and have them publicly crucified. But that’s ok.

We have a twice accused rapist Lt governor a ku klux klan dressed governor and cuz they are democrat that’s cool.

No concerted never ending media and special interest campaign against them.

Jussie wont even really be punished. House arrest and community service.

It will also act as cover and a new precedent for future liberal bullshit story tellers. There is no punishment for their lies. Bc many leftistlies never get found out.
Remember when this shit started truly unraveling and people were quick to cry about "yeah but the Chicago police department!!" ?

What's funny is that's a really fair way to think about CPD...so this dumbass tried to make those thugs look like assholes. Lmao. I think he is in trouble fo real

I<WellThere>

Reading a lot of posters advocating harsh sentencing. Young Jussie is practically a minor and deserves the utmost leniency avaliable.

After all, boys will be boys. This entire situation was practically an innocent and harmless gag.

Let's not lump this guy in with Erik Silva. Unlike Jussie, Erik has a bright, long future ahead of him.

Holy shit irrational poster was banned, thank you mods. There are a few idiots left, always trolling and never ever actually discussing or contributing.

2u7pa8.jpg

52682513_2478303865573281_3115737669301174272_n.jpg

[

lol he is 36 and plays a 20 year old on the show.

Illinois Statute Chapter 720. Sec. 5/26-1 - Disorderly Conduct.

Sec. 4 & 6PNG Smollett violated both sections and that is a Class 4 Felony.

Mailed crushed up Tylenol to the set of his show.

He was prepared to let innocent men be charged with his "attack".

Watch him get a super lenient sentence STILL, and blame Trump/wypipo. He'll go down looking like a victim thanks to the media manufacturing that angle.

It feels like I missed something. I definitely missed something.

America is so fucking awesome you have to pay people to oppress you.

Couldnt speak on that myself. I only discovered this board 5ish months ago so dont know what it was like.

Personally have no issues at all with the mods. I find the rules ridiculous though.

I've been posting on this site since 2009 but never really posted in here until this Jussie Smolett situation (aside from random posts here and there). Always figured it was filled with racists for some reason lol

[

lol he is 36 and plays a 20 year old on the show.
Mr. Smollett must be a very dedicated method actor who, as a consequence of commitment to his craft and underlying mental illness, came to embody his Empire character in real life.

The poor soul deserves our charity and sympathy in his hour of need.

This thread really has it all

And yet imagine that it was dumped three times before the mod realized that his most fervent wish-upon-a-star couldn’t make this the non-issue he hoped it would turn out to be...

And yet imagine that it was dumped three times before the mod realized that his most fervent wish-upon-a-star couldn’t make this the non-issue he hoped it would turn out to be...

Lol, it is fairly blatant
<{hughesimpress}>

Illinois Statute Chapter 720. Sec. 5/26-1 - Disorderly Conduct.

Sec. 4 & 6PNG Smollett violated both sections and that is a Class 4 Felony.

Mailed crushed up Tylenol to the set of his show.

He was prepared to let innocent men be charged with his "attack".

Watch him get a super lenient sentence STILL, and blame Trump/wypipo. He'll go down looking like a victim thanks to the media manufacturing that angle.
Not if sherdog can help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back