Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Go to about 16:00 and start there. Because white people.

She's full of it. Juicy Smellit could have put two innocent men in prison if the two men the police would caught weren't the two Nigerian bros who were working along with him to create the hoax.

I hope a lot of people learned a valuable lesson in due process as a result of this. Maybe due process should extend beyond the legal system now considering the way the media/social media dolts treat people.

lol I had seen this thread but never came in. I read the title and thought “Empire Star” was the name of some shitty new rapper. Then I saw the story in the news and still didn’t put it together. Finally I see he’s on the show Empire and all the pieces come together.

Throw the book at this guy. The last thing we need is people throwing gas on the fire. He probably did it for attention but racial tensions are higher than they’ve been in awhile. We don’t need anyone stoking the flames.

Let’s see what the network decides to do with this one.
Imagine the possible outcomes had police made arrests based on his bullshit story.

I hope jussie has some more sweet tricks up his sleeve just to prolong this thread. For me it's already goat tier thread like shoop dat Anderson/Weidman 2 and the election night PBP

A longer video was released that showed a close-up of the purchases and it was a solid red cap, not just one with a red brim as it looked like in the first video.

What's weird is that Smollett didn't say anything about MAGA hats in his police statement and he denied it afterwards that he ever said that they were wearing MAGA hats. That was a social media creation. And that's so odd because apparently that was part of the original plan. Maybe they forgot the hat when they staged the attack?

What can that clerk be thinking when these two guys walk in and buy ski masks? Heh.

Wasn't TMZ the first to mention MAGA hats, then Jamal admitted to it in a follow up police interview?

2u7s32.jpg

<45><{anton}>

Awesome.

Can't wait to see what he'll be doing after prison. His acting/singing career is shot dead, and its doubtful he'll even be able to get a regular job even if his ego allowed him to try.

He’s the gay Tupac... prison will only enhance his rep.

And he might get a taste of what a real beat down feels like.

I bet he’s never truly been hit in the face

Wasn't TMZ the first to mention MAGA hats, then Jamal admitted to it in a follow up police interview?

No. The TMZ report said they shouted "This is MAGA Country!" but it wasn't in the police report. Then he told police that his attackers did say that when they questioned him about the TMZ report. The MAGA hats thing came from social media, he never said they had MAGA hats. Although apparently he told the brothers to purchase them and they bought at least one red hat seen in that video when they bought the ski masks, but either the plan changed or they forgot the hat when they went to fake attack him or whatever.

I never did either. Apparently it exists.

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/felony-disorderly-conduct.html

What Is Felony Disorderly Conduct?
On the other hand, some types of disorderly conduct cases can result in serious felony charges. These may include disruptive behavior that:

• Is conducted at an airport
  • Is conducted during or near a funeral
  • Involves a weapon (especially reckless handling of a deadly weapon)
For instance, if a person is in a crowded place and discharges a gun into the air, they could be found guilty of felony disorderly conduct. Another example is during a road rage incident, where the defendant waved a gun at another driver while on the road. In such cases, the felony charges may result even if no person was hurt. If the defendant points the gun directly at a person with the intent to intimidate them, the charges may escalate to aggravated assault charges.

What Are the Penalties for Felony Disorderly Conduct?
Penalties may vary by state, but they usually involve a minimum of 1.5 years in prison, as well as some criminal fines. Prison sentences can increase depending on the seriousness of the threat. They can also increase if the person already has a prior disorderly conduct charge on their record.

lol....

I’m thinking a plea deal with little to no prison time.

I’ll be shocked if he actually does more than 6 months.

The damage is mostly done anyway. He’s ruined his career....

Though he may get a 2nd chance.

I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I cant seem to find the video. There's one floating around that shows the two nigerians purchasing the hats and supply. The quality was pretty good. It's always better if you can see the damning evidence.

Its
I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I cant seem to find the video. There's one floating around that shows the two nigerians purchasing the hats and supply. The quality was pretty good. It's always better if you can see the damning evidence.
It's been posted a lot bro. Check last couple of pages or so. Enjoy!

Damn WR, making mods work overtime. I doubt most of us care if a mod is gay or not, but Pan being mistaken for gay, lol. You mother fuckers even made RR come in here to clean this mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back