Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's going to fade away into nothingness, but who knows.

How does one fade away into a realm he was already in?

Guarantee this whole ordeal was his first and last taste of real stardom. I don't even think "Empire" fans knew this cat's real name until now. Guy has delusions of grandeur. He allegedly concocted this plan after the fake letters he sent to himself didn't get enough press.

From the Z list to the shit list.

brutal, but true

and he really did a lot of damage to whatever cause he
thought he was promoting.

any similar claims in the future will really be seen as suspect, if not outright
fabricated.

Hahaha rational poster is finally banned. Good riddance mother fucker

I'm sorry I missed it. I put his dumb ass on block long ago (the only poster I've ever blocked on any forum ever in my entire life.)

Irrational Poster is the epitome of your typical leftwing retard.

30 users...man where were you all at when I was asking for advice about my hemorrhoids on Mayberry.

He needs to be made an example of. Thank god there was not two white guys that just happened to be in that area at the time. They would have been hemmed up on charges and had their lives ruined by this evil person.

The innocence project fights for the wrongly convicted each year and people say how horrible it is when people are wrongly convicted. This POS was willing to wrongly convict people to push his agenda.

Welp - a little sad about Ripskater getting carded.

I'd always thought he'd be the type to pray for gay folk.

PRAY FOR GAY MEN RIP!
giphy.gif

I don't think this deserves jail time, it wasn't directed towards anyone specifically. But a huge, painful fine is definitely in order

Wasn't he willing to testify when he thought the cops had picked up two white guys and only backed out when he found out it was his Nigerian friends? Meaning he would willingly throw innocent people under the bus for his lie. Fuck him throw his was in jail.

I'm sorry I missed it. I put his dumb ass on block long ago (the only poster I've ever blocked on any forum ever in my entire life.)

Irrational Poster is the epitome of your typical leftwing retard.

I fed that dummy his own words over and over and he kept doubling down so I finally put him on ignore as well.

Wait a minute, could he be Jussie?!

A longer video was released that showed a close-up of the purchases and it was a solid red cap, not just one with a red brim as it looked like in the first video.

What's weird is that Smollett didn't say anything about MAGA hats in his police statement and he denied it afterwards that he ever said that they were wearing MAGA hats. That was a social media creation. And that's so odd because apparently that was part of the original plan. Maybe they forgot the hat when they staged the attack?

What can that clerk be thinking when these two guys walk in and buy ski masks? Heh.

Last edited:
Holy shit irrational poster was banned, thank you mods. There are a few idiots left, always trolling and never ever actually discussing or contributing.

2u7pa8.jpg

Wasn't he willing to testify when he thought the cops had picked up two white guys and only backed out when he found out it was his Nigerian friends? Meaning he would willingly throw innocent people under the bus for his lie. Fuck him throw his was in jail.
Idk. If he was really going to press charges against random dudes, then yes he deserves jail time

Is FOX still in support of this guy?

I assumed they knew something the public didn’t by not calling this moron out like everyone else.

Last I saw, they (the TV show people) were saying he is still their man. It was an e-mail from someone and she said he's 100% in, a key player. Not sure if it was supposed to be late yesterday or early today, but I think it was the last I heard of it.

I'm not sure why the writers or producers and such would want to go down with the ship as it were, and I know corporate Fox network isn't trying to keep Jussie on the payroll. There are people discussing how they are going to advise the show that he is off, like it or not.

This tweet says "Felony" disorderly conduct.

I don't think that's even a thing. Plus, he could plead down. Fuck that, needs more charges with more teeth or he's getting off even having had lied to police before.

Madness.

Idk. If he was really going to press charges against random dudes, then yes he deserves jail time

From what I could piece together, the police had told him that they had two men in custody for the attack and it was the two men in those blurry ass photos. Possibly even specifically lied and told him they were two white men in order to try to trip him up. And he was willing to come and finger them. This was right before that interview when he said he was absolutely sure those were the two men who attacked him. Which is absurd because no one could be recognized from those photos. Afterwards is when word leaked out that the police didn't have two random white men they picked up, but the Nigerian brothers who he hired to pull the hoax and it was them in the photos too. Then the shit hit the fan.

Last edited:
Did they at least lock him up on the "Felony DC" for now? I never heard of that shit but caught more than one DC in my day for drunkenness and/or fighting and such and they were nothing. Like parking tickets. Mine were misdemeanors with fines, but still. He may plead down to a misdemeanor and do no time. That would be a shame.

It was my original thread that was the dumped and I'm the one that got scolded by panamaican for creating it. Although I'm still not sure why. As if this wasn't something that would be discussed. Heh.
Dude’s a phony bitch.

Last I saw, they (the TV show people) were saying he is still their man. It was an e-mail from someone and she said he's 100% in, a key player. Not sure if it was supposed to be late yesterday or early today, but I think it was the last I heard of it.

I'm not sure why the writers or producers and such would want to go down with the ship as it were, and I know corporate Fox network isn't trying to keep Jussie on the payroll. There are people discussing how they are going to advise the show that he is off, like it or not.

I don't think that's even a thing. Plus, he could plead down. Fuck that, needs more charges with more teeth or he's getting off even having had lied to police before.

Madness.

Was just talking with one of my good friends whose wife is an attorney, and she said the worst punishment that he will be facing will be for the letter crime because it is a federal crime which may also get tied into a Federal Hate Crime since there is actual documentation of the threats and racism.

Just a month long to cool off. He went overboard with the trolling and flaming here after all this Jussie stuff blew up in his face and he couldn't let it go. Might have been using the report button on people he was arguing with as well.
He's one of the very few regulars who I don't remember ever admitting being wrong. On any topic. The guy is an ass. Hope he comes back humbled, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back