Eminem is trash

I always enjoyed his shit, thought is was comedy rap. is this a real thing at all?

I like his early stuff. Once I was chatting on xbox with a super fan and made a joke about how something eminem said was corny and this stan fan was really outraged by it. He told me that he refused to speak to me anymore as a result of my comment made about his idol. Lol

I mean I like the guy and all, think hes very talented and listened to his shit often, bought albums, everyone was playing it so I didnt have a choice anyway. Stans are real, and theyre legit crazy. I did know one dude who would throw down if you said Pink Floyd was crap, but these Eminem freaks would get mad if you said you merely liked him or werent trying to be like him. Hes just a dude, its bizarre.

That being said I think his lyrics and flow kind of imprint on your mind, I know back in the day I knew quite a few of his songs off by heart and with a single listen again, Id be able to recite them afterwards. Theres something to that and its a big reason why I think hes a poppy sensation that got rotation on radio stations, everyone can relate to impatience.

Rap is cringeworthy, it's embarrassing. The video with Mogg was great!

You’re only just realizing this now?

And you claimed to play the piano lmao

nah brah. he proved how skilled he was in kamikaze tearing these shitty soundcloud rappers a new asshole
220px-Eminem_-_Kamikaze.jpg
This album sucks and only middle aged white dudes give a shit about “tearing soundcloud rappers a new asshole”. What a stupid thing to care about.

@ everyone who says Eminem Show is good:
HERE WE GO NOW
DO SEE DO NOW

BUT THE LYRICS

“fackkk
Fackkkk
Faaaaaaackkkkk
Im gonna fucking cummmm”

I'm the only one who thought Jay Z's Blueprint 2 beat Nas' Ether so don't ask me

Eminem fans when he makes songs like “fack”:
“Come on bro its funny like dont take rap so seriously bro lts not that serious it’s a joke bro like why are you so serious”

*Anyone says Eminem has been trash for almost 2 decades*

“YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW BRO HIS LYRICS ARE AMAZING THE LYYYRRRRICCCCCSSSS”

Eminem:
You never seen a team as mean as serena williams’ penis drippin intaveneous the cleanest a beamahs like cheetahs freezin in Addidas

This album sucks and only middle aged white dudes give a shit about “tearing soundcloud rappers a new asshole”. What a stupid thing to care about.
I'm not white or middleaged

Dude always had lyrics but not a dope voice, so he went for gimmicky and it paid off. He was lucky to have Dre behind him for a while as he's a marketing genius as well as amazing producer, but that gimmicky whiney kids voice coming out of a 50 year old over woeful production makes for one horrific musical addition to his already poor catalogue of songs

Good for him though, make money, whatever, I never listen to it so I don't have to moan about it

I don't even like Eminem, but I do like hip hop, and you can't deny the talent and craft shown on the new album. Most of you guys don't even like rap, so I find it curious that you speak your opinion like gospel, or that you even bother talking about it at all. Most art forms/artists I don't like I just ignore.

Best rapper in along time was just killed( Nipsey, and not even close)...the only one I really mess with is Dave East
Just heard a few Nipsey songs because of this post. Not my style tbf. I think I'm just old and don't get it anymore <Lmaoo>

RA the Rugged Man is releasing a new album and it seems like he is as good as ever. That is enough rap for me in 2020.

Guy is worth hundreds of millions. Of course he isnt what he was 20 years ago. Who is? Snoop is trash now too. But they still shit on new rap like Future, Migos, all the Lil names.....Everytime he was on a collab track he destroyed everyone else.

Snoop is looking more and more like Stevie Wonder with cancer

I fuck with this one, the last 30 sec is skills like it or not.

Back