Eminem is trash

So I signed up for tinder recently and there's an option to connect your Spotify and I noticed I know none of what these zoomer chicks are listening to, and meanwhile my boomer playlist includes Eminem, Linkin park, etc @Mike @Bobby Boulders

{<jordan}

Rap is like football there's an age out window that closes after 35.

Rock is like Tom.Brady playing football where the age out window is 40 to 50

Country/blues is like golf where you age out really when u can't play no more

So I signed up for tinder recently and there's an option to connect your Spotify and I noticed I know none of what these zoomer chicks are listening to, and meanwhile my boomer playlist includes Eminem, Linkin park, etc @Mike @Bobby Boulders

{<jordan}
Classics imo

He’s a good lyricist but any of his songs that ever had substance or a message kinda sucked. Most of his good shit was just him rhyming over a good Dre beat. His song writing ability is dog shit.
In comparison, look at someone like Kendrick. His raps are generally a well composed song, his cds flow from one song to the other, and he’s telling a story, all while remaining dope as fuck

He’s a good lyricist but any of his songs that ever had substance or a message kinda sucked. Most of his good shit was just him rhyming over a good Dre beat. His song writing ability is dog shit.
In comparison, look at someone like Kendrick. His raps are generally a well composed song, his cds flow from one song to the other, and he’s telling a story, all while remaining dope as fuck

SSLP - Great
MMLP - Great
TES - Great

He stops doing drugs while recording

Encore - Pretty good

He stops doing drugs period

The rest were all barely above average.

Until rap starts having lyrics like this I'm gonna pass

If it ain't another ho that I gots to fuck with
Gap teeth in your mouth so my dick's gots to fit
With my nuts on your tonsils
While you're on stage rappin' at your wack-ass concert

He could be classified as a senior citizen with nothing to prove.

Could care less about the thread,

But yo @Da Speeit you still alive? Or you a Covid zombie now?

Could care less about the thread,

But yo @Da Speeit you still alive? Or you a Covid zombie now?
DecisiveDampGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif

I didn't know MGK had a sherdog account.
This is a weird take by white boomers who think that MGK is like the new generation's Eminem and that the two fanbases don't coexist. The same people who like MGK's trash ass music for the most part are Eminem fans as well. Disliking Eminem does not make a you an MGK fan, it means you're not a cringelord weirdo.

I promise you, none of these people like MGK

That said

This >>>>>>>>>>>>anything Em's made in almost 20 years

Back