Elon Musk to appear on Joe Rogan podcast on Thursday.

It will be something like this...
joe-rogan-is-an-alien-who-eats-mushrooms-that-are-also-aliens.jpg

But on a serious note, wow, thats surprising... Still waiting on Rosanne Barr to come in and make excuses lol

Last edited:
Half hr on Elon's origins/beginnings

Half hr on Tesla

Half hr on SpaceX (includes alien talk & moon landing conspiracy)

15 min on hyperloop

15 min on PayPal and other miscellaneous cyber innovations

1 hr of coyotes, chickens, trail running, adversity forging greatness, stoned ape/aquatic ape theory, Neil DeGrasse Tyson references, Trump talk, podcasting making MSM obsolete and drug talk (DMT/ayahuasca, marijuana etc).

Just an educated guess of course....

Half hr on Elon's origins/beginnings

Half hr on Tesla

Half hr on SpaceX (includes alien talk & moon landing conspiracy)

15 min on hyperloop

15 min on PayPal and other miscellaneous cyber innovations

1 hr of coyotes, chickens, trail running, adversity forging greatness, stoned ape/aquatic ape theory, Neil DeGrasse Tyson references, Trump talk, podcasting making MSM obsolete and drug talk (DMT/ayahuasca, marijuana etc).

Just an educated guess of course....
Sounds good to me

Hope Joe brings up the recent dispute Elon has in regards to "pedo" cuber diver.

Am I the only person who thinks Elon is right about that guy? Hmm, a British man living in Thailand. I wonder why he would be living there? It seems obvious to me.

Am I the only person who thinks Elon is right about that guy? Hmm, a British man living in Thailand. I wonder why he would be living there? It seems obvious to me.

So what makes him a pedo?
Being British? Living in Thailand? Or being British living in Thailand?
'What about all other Euros that lives in Thailand? Are they pedos too?

Does it hurt when you think?
If not. It really (REALLY) should.

I personally gained a lot from listening to his discussions, I don’t understand some of the hate he gets
He gets a lot of hate for switching opinions based on his guests, and that's fair.

Like when he has some of these unhinged types on, like Iliza Shlesinger, who recalled berating a man for asking her if she could spare a lighter. Joe sat there, nodding and agreeing with her, and it was just really weak.

For sure. I mean I know people talk shit around here about Rogan being a dumb-ass but I love his podcasts and you are correct, he has been very successful in a variety of ways. He also always seemed bulletproof to me. He would go on a podcast smoking weed and talking shit during a time before it was more socially acceptable but never suffered the blowback other celebrities do where they lose their jobs. Nobody ever tried to fire him even though he was pretty risky with his behaviors and words.

He also says things that would get almost anyone else insta fired, like he has dropped the N bomb many times

Last edited:

Being British and living in Thailand. Is that your story too? Is that why you’re so butt hurt?

Anyway, I was half joking. But Brits are notorious for moving to Thailand for the underage prostitutes, male and female.

He gets a lot of hate for switching opinions based on his guests, and that's fair.

Like when he has some of these unhinged types on, like Iliza Shlesinger, who recalled berating a man for asking her if she could spare a lighter. Joe sat there, nodding and agreeing with her, and it was just really weak.
I can understand that, but I think people forget he is just making conversation and I’m not sure if that means he should always take a stance

a lot of human trafficking in Thailand. its a tourist economy. why would someone want to live there?
not saying its true, just explaining Jack reacharound's reasoning

I can understand that, but I think people forget he is just making conversation and I’m not sure if that means he should always take a stance
He did take a stance, though. He will actively flip-flop, depending on who his guest is, except on the topic of drugs, rather than be impartial or represent his own point-of-view.

He should fire his agent. Unless he is going for the stupid idiot demographics.

His podcast isn't about pushing his politics (aside from weed), it's about talking to interesting people.

I personally gained a lot from listening to his discussions, I don’t understand some of the hate he gets

On sheer output alone, you have to give the guy a ton of credit. I could listen to his podcasts regularly at the gym or on my commute and still never get through all the episodes. JRE doesn't always have guests I'm interested in but there are so many episodes and they are long format where the guest gets to actually speak a lot unlike the seemingly antiquated network TV interview format- guest plus their show or movie tells an anecdote or two and gets out of dodge.

I'm a fan. He's my favorite MMA commentator and his show is often quite entertaining. Haven't gotten into his standup, really, but I'm definitely a big fan overall.

a real intellectual and a faux intellectual. Should be interesting

Rogan making the news for this upcoming interview.

Crazy evening ahead? Elon Musk goes on Joe Rogan’s podcast tonight
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/09/06/elon-musk-goes-on-joe-rogans-podcast-tonite/

They sort of mock Rogan at the end here with this line:

"Finally, for a taste of what Rogan thinks about his upcoming guest, check this out:"

Then it posted a clip of Rogan and Redban in spacesuits talking about wierd science stuff and rocket ships.

Rogan making the news for this upcoming interview.

Crazy evening ahead? Elon Musk goes on Joe Rogan’s podcast tonight
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/09/06/elon-musk-goes-on-joe-rogans-podcast-tonite/

They sort of mock Rogan at the end here with this line:

"Finally, for a taste of what Rogan thinks about his upcoming guest, check this out:"

Then it posted a clip of Rogan and Redban in spacesuits talking about wierd science stuff and rocket ships.
arent they liberal as fuck?

aka fake news

He's got a late night slot at 9:30pm PST today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back