Elon Musk to appear on Joe Rogan podcast on Thursday.

jason.jpg
So there isn't a CEO who has been nailed this year for murder, rape, pedophilia, money laundering, drug trafficking, tax fraud, corporate theft, corporate crime, human rights & other labor abuses, ties to organized crime outfits, or outrageously inhumane business tactics (ex. jacking up Epi-pen pricing)?

Somehow, this Tweeter and I have radically different standards for what constitutes "most embarrassing".

Alex Jones the visionary what? Him an Elon think alike yet are on different ends. Lol. Ether that or Elon trolling the planet. :)

Last edited:
Tried to watch but Joe Rogan talks more than the host, Elon hardly spoke freely.

Joe needs to get Mike Goldberg on his podcast. How has that not happened yet??

Tried to watch but Joe Rogan talks more than the host, Elon hardly spoke freely.

Like I said in the earlier post, if Rogan didn't talk excessively, there would be no podcast. Elon was too out of it be give a good interview, Rogan had to do something. Normally, I'd hate it if Rogan kept talking over the guests.

It was a great podcast, I've now become an Elon fan. Such an enigma that guy is.

I feel that this is a a truly defining pop-culture moment that will live through-out history.

Last edited:
That specific invention is why he said he named the company after Tesla.

I didn't know that Tesla used induction motors. I'm actually kind of shocked. Motors aren't an area of expertise but I've been involved in a few NPIs over the last 15 yrs that used DC brushless motors and they are shockingly good. I did some reading about Tesla's choice of induction motors and apparently it comes down to two things: magnet cost and their first prototype used an induction motor. the latter is really puzzling.

Don't think I have any time to listen but here's a week old interview with teh Muskrat.

Back