Elon Musk to appear on Joe Rogan podcast on Thursday.

Holy fuck.

giphy.gif

PLEASEEEE have Eddie Bravo there too!!

Can't wait to see Elon's reaction when Joe starts talking about gut flora, hanging exercises, or how some guy "used to be a baby."

I'll definitely watch.

Awesome,

I've always wondered Elon's thoughts on weed, wolves, DMT, his eating habits and if he has seen this crazy video on YouTube...

Elon musk has been on a strange bender calling the guy in Thailand a pedophile many times now.

Hopefully joe can control him and Elon doesn’t Joe’s alternative stances as a reason to go off the wall.

The Tesla production issues are having a huge effect on Musk’s mental health.

I wonder what stories Elon will start with- how he breaks labor laws, accuses rescue divers of being pedophiles with zero evidence, makes cars with massive amounts of problems because of crappy manufacturing QA, or how he poses as a genius when the engineers his companies employ do all the inventing, and he doesn't have a single patent to his name?

Elon musk has been on a strange bender calling the guy in Thailand a pedophile many times now.

Hopefully joe can control him and Elon doesn’t Joe’s alternative stances as a reason to go off the wall.

The Tesla production issues are having a huge effect on Musk’s mental health.

TBH though I think Elon has some serious dirt on that guy. He was an ex SpaceX engineer. I don't think he would let this kind of serious accuse slide if there was no truth behind it.

Can't wait to hear Joe bring up Fritz Haber and Zychlon B and pretend he doesn't believe the moon missions were a hoax. Extra points if he mentions parasites that force certain wild animals to drown themselves in the water to give birth to the parasites next evolution :D

P.S its tomorrow, Thursday pacific time 9.30pm for Americans, so that will be the very early hours of the morning of Friday for any Europeans.

Thanks for the heads up bud

Completely unrelated but I was thinking Joe should have Van Damme on. The guy is a big fan of mma and martials arts, and seems pretty excentric, which should make for a great podcast

Back