Elon Musk to appear on Joe Rogan podcast on Thursday.

I was all hyped up about elon musk and the space x thing... then he started tweeting. <{cruzshake}>

Musk is proof that you can be rich, talented and successful while still having moments of complete idiocy.

Musk is an interesting cat. I'm thirsday for this shit

I hope Rogan has the courage to ask him about his miraculously improved hairline, and not accept some bullshit answer like Jordan Peterson gave, which was that changing his diet and decreasing stress took him from a Norwaad 4 to a Norwaad 1.

@LouisBolanos @Wadtucket @FrontNakedChoke @KingOfTheDojo

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...09_1876786745685530_5693584913035427840_n.png
29510909_1876786745685530_5693584913035427840_n.png

29510909_1876786745685530_5693584913035427840_n.png

I'm tired of hearing about this dude.

But I'm just an uncultered Philistine.

Awesome,

I've always wondered Elon's thoughts on weed, wolves, DMT, his eating habits and if he has seen this crazy video on YouTube...
lol, can you imagine if Elon goes on there hopped up on Ambien and Joe starts egging him on with his crazy bs?

Byebye share price.

maybe he can tell us what hair treatment he used....

Hopefully he will be talking about "the pedo guy" and his weird ass girlfriend.

I was all hyped up about elon musk and the space x thing... then he started tweeting. <{cruzshake}>

Musk is proof that you can be rich, talented and successful while still having moments of complete idiocy.
dont we all have those moments? guy is a human like any other person, just because some one is rich and smart doesnt exclude him from having moments in his life...yall are something else lol

dont we all have those moments? guy is a human like any other person, just because some one is rich and smart doesnt exclude him from having moments in his life...yall are something else lol

Of course we do lol... but musk is on twitter calling people pedos and is about to get sued because of it. Not exactly a run of the mill derp moment.

There's no denying Elon has had a fucking nightmare with this Thai guy. His ego got so hurt after they shunned his sub offer. Very childish of him.

Still an interesting guy.

I hope Rogan has the courage to ask him about his miraculously improved hairline, and not accept some bullshit answer like Jordan Peterson gave, which was that changing his diet and decreasing stress took him from a Norwaad 4 to a Norwaad 1.

Joe Rogan will do no such thing. He is a charlatan to the masses and an obsequious boot-licker to fighters and billionaires.

Hilarious and also kind of depressing to see a dude as smart as him being brought down to the level of a Twitter troll just because they didn't want to play with his little cave submarine. That being said some of the dumb shit on Sherdog has brought me down to that level over the years also, what a couple of toolbags we are.

Rogaine also needs to ask him what is his obsession with failed ex-tween actresses.

I wanna see Joe ask Elon where he went for that hair treatment
EM-young.png

Feriduni Hair Clinic

Can't wait to hear what Musk has to say about aliens and hunting elk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back