Elon Musk launches Neuralink, a venture to merge the human brain with AI

The problem is the utter lack of government control over this. Origin of that is the American political party financing system.

The power of Google etc and these technologies to be used to subject political power and fall into megacompanirs dictating government is very close. Be that a neurochip or Google search algorithm or AI.

Right now I would say Google is the brightest threat with it's political power over information distribution. Their algorithm would have to be government controlled laid open .it's frightening

Curious about what happens to the test subject well operating a microwave..

This is awesome. People with neurological disorders might have a shot at a decent life now.

Musk says and promises A LOT of things that never materialise, so I would take this with a grain of salt. Other companies and medical facilities are already far ahead in the field.

This is awesome. People with neurological disorders might have a shot at a decent life now.
See that is a problem if they want to just help these people but they want more then THAT especialy govt. I mean they were talk about nano ronots few years back and they became quiet about it to me it os two things why they quiet or it does not work or they using it secretly for not honorable things

So I got my implant today and it feels kind of weird but they said that should pass

rrarwvy.gif

- I dont want some bilionaire turning me in a killing machine!

I understand people's concerns

On other side AI casually shooting in my brain a threesome with Ana De Armas and Dua Lipa making me believed i actually had it, is too good to don't make it worth lol

The problem is the utter lack of government control over this. Origin of that is the American political party financing system.

The power of Google etc and these technologies to be used to subject political power and fall into megacompanirs dictating government is very close. Be that a neurochip or Google search algorithm or AI.

Right now I would say Google is the brightest threat with it's political power over information distribution. Their algorithm would have to be government controlled laid open .it's frightening
Joke aside this

I REALLY believe AI can have immense potential to make all us live better

My doubt is if the humans who control AI have make all us live better as their priority

I would sign my rights away to let Elon put shit in my brain.

TBF American politics are by design very interlinked with big corporations due to lobbying and political parties financing. This is nothing new. Big pharma, car industry, defense industry, Agribusiness, etc.

EDIT: i just realised we likely have the same view. Lol.

Last edited:
That's the upside for sure. But you can bet your ass that it will creep into other facets of everyday life. Just like kids in murrkan competitive fields are increasingly on drugs, I could imagine parents implanting chips in their children's brains to aid learning, thereby making it hard for natty kids.

Of course, the typical murrkan response to that will be "free country", "good for implant kids", "it will spurr innovation", "wouldn't you want your child to be the best he can become", and other libertarian slogans.

TBF American politics are by design very interlinked with big corporations due to lobbying and political parties financing. This is nothing new. Big pharma, car industry, defense industry, Agribusiness, etc.

EDIT: i just realised we likely have the same view. Lol.
Yep we are I d say near identical in our view ;).

Elon Musk is full of shit and the research on this is aswell. They made a chimp play pong or some stuff but it turned out to be old tech known for years already by other companies and nothing special iirc.

Anyways, he's a thief and full of shit doing this only to bath in the bravado of being the guy that has a brainchip company because deep down he's still an insecure and ugly blob compensating big.

He's not helping anyone with this stuff but himself.

Back