Elon Musk criticizes Covid Tests

So the left canceled elon now?

Lol
The left has never really been fans of the Elon side show. They love his cars but hate his attention getting side show. He admits he may have a moderate form of COVID we have to wait 2 weeks to see if it's more then moderate. He best hope it does not turn into something worse.

Interesting if true. A lot of people are upset over this tweet/
Not sure why, its not like its an opinion.

People are upset because Musk is well respect, brilliant and has a huge following. His tweet is pretty reckless considering this isn’t his field of expertise and it just sows unnecessary doubt. Musk should know better than making casual statements like that. How about he let an expert weigh in. The guy just has a massive ego and it hurts him at times.

The fact you know all about some stunt from years ago where he performatively "slept at the factory" proves me point exactly: stunts to win attention of rubes that he then shoves out thru huge PR teams. Some CEO sleeping and taking photos while people do actual manufacturing is hilarious. Do you think the people with gold shovels like Trump who break ground on skyscrapers are helping build the foundation? lmao
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...b5604e-20ee-11e9-8b59-0a28f2191131_story.html

The dude has had 6 kids, 3 wives, owns 6 houses, sued to be retroactively named a founder at Tesla. He sits around on TWITTER more than most housewives I know.
The guy is a serial entrepreneur clownshow ADD hypeman, which are a dime a dozen among "smart guys". I've been one and been around them my entire life going to the elitist schools and parties he worked his way through to get where he is today.
Is the guy dumb? Absolutely not. Seems to be a solid programmer and would make for a good character on MythBusters.
He is just a complete psychotic lying manipulative egomaniac who will say anything that serves him, whether that be faking a cave rescue, pretending to have some miracle hypertunnel, or trying to continually give out bad advice about COVID related issues.
I made a thread a couple of years back about Elon being an epic grifter of the tax payer dime. It was met with outrage from the WR left and promptly sent to the dump.
Oh how time and narratives change...

I made a thread a couple of years back about Elon being an epic grifter of the tax payer dime. It was met with outrage from the WR left and promptly sent to the dump.
Oh how time and narratives change...
It's pretty comical. He is an expert grifter and I've been calling him out for years too.
Once he had bled environmental idiots and got in bed with subsidies, he masterfully pivoted to this redpill covid denial bullshit.
Now every republican under the moon says shit like "Jack Dorsey is a fraud all he has is twitter, unlike grand leader Musk inventing cars and spaceships!"

Best testing in the world!!!! Trump even fucking up something this simple. Get him out of there. He has caused enough trouble.

You can get tested twice, have them both come back negative and they'll still say you have Covid. It's a goddamn joke. Never seen so many people shitting their pants over a cold.

yeah...it's his fault the tests aren't working...stupid take
Well, he takes credit for the sheer amount of tests. He even wanted less testing to reduce the numbers leading up to the election. You gotta take the good and the bad, not just the good.

You can get tested twice, have them both come back negative and they'll still say you have Covid. It's a goddamn joke. Never seen so many people shitting their pants over a cold.
250k Americans dying in under 9 months. That’s a serious cold. I assume that many die from it each year?

Her argument is shit... It DID detect Covid, then didn't.. then did... then didn't...
No, her Tweet is exactly what I said earlier in the thread. A lot of these rapid tests have a super high specificity but lower sensitivities. I believe one of the papers I read listed an average of 56% sensitivity and 99.5% specificity. So this will result in many false negatives but almost no false positives. So if Elon tested negative twice and then positive twice, he almost definitely has COVID. The odds of doing two false positives would be like 0.0025%.

Don't dare question the Covid rate of false positives. There is an agenda and a crisis. And the globalist left cannot afford to let this "crisis" go to waste. #TheGreatReset

Back