Elon Musk criticizes Covid Tests

This guy Elon lol

ezgif.com-optimize-2-1.gif

fail_2.gif

I wouldn't be quick to calling a genius like Musk an idiot. He obviously can break this whole situation down and see the holes in it. He is deeply involved in multiple different fields including rocket science. I'm positive he has done his research on covid-19 and he is just basing his opinion in very simple terms for everyone to understand. "Simplicity is the key to brilliance."
For everyone to understand what? That he used a specific antigen test that has known low viability, instead of a lab PCR lab test that all healthcare personel uses to diagnose covid, which is much more reliable? I fail to see the brilliance. He didnt even clarify that point, and he should know.

Covid tests always come back positive.Even when they're negative, you still have Covid. Everyone has Covid. Everyone dies from Covid. Even if you died from a GSW to the cranium, they will list it as Covid. Covid is a fucking trojan horse.
I've had 4 negative covid tests to travel interstate for work thru Curative.

oh yea, don't listen to this guy.
natural genius who invented some rocket in his garage that NASA wants to buy
because it's more reliable than anything they've EVER built.

nah, nothing to see here. guy's a kook obviously.
sheep.

I wouldn't be quick to calling a genius like Musk an idiot. He obviously can break this whole situation down and see the holes in it. He is deeply involved in multiple different fields including rocket science. I'm positive he has done his research on covid-19 and he is just basing his opinion in very simple terms for everyone to understand. "Simplicity is the key to brilliance."
LOL Elon is superficially involved in the financial and attention aspects of industries and companies where he can get huge government subsidies in exchange for good press.
The idea he spends 24 hrs a day doing all this while also doing interviews all the time, all while sitting on twitter, all while flying 150k miles a year is just lol
The guy is the definition of a hypebeast straight out of the classic Simpsons monorail episode.

For everyone to understand what? That he used a specific antigen test that has known low viability, instead of a lab PCR lab test that all healthcare personel uses to diagnose covid, which is much more reliable? I fail to see the brilliance. He didnt even clarify that point, and he should know.
I'm talking about his overall brilliance. Yes what he did is so simple that everyone should be able to understand it. The test aren't reliable, common cold will have you test positive, and the the "surge" in covid is just the the cold/flu that happens around this time since the temperature change going into Winter.

I've linked the reports before in another thread where common cold/flu will have you test positive on the test, CDC states it directly on their website because covid-19 is from the family of coronaviruses which is also just the common cold/flu - and that's why they build similar antibodies that will make you test positive on these test. People scream science, but don't even understand the science. Elon gets it.

LOL Elon is superficially involved in the financial and attention aspects of industries and companies where he can get huge government subsidies in exchange for good press.
The idea he spends 24 hrs a day doing all this while also doing interviews all the time, all while sitting on twitter, all while flying 150k miles a year is just lol
The guy is the definition of a hypebeast straight out of the classic Simpsons monorail episode.
Sounds like genius to me. Plus I doubt you really believe that he isn't involved in the actual process of what is going on do you? This is the guy that was sleeping in the Tesla factory getting the extra work in to get numbers up. He is very involved, listen to his interviews and you'll see he is very aware of everything going on.

Cool, a coin flips chance of knowing. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

Sounds like genius to me. Plus I doubt you really believe that he isn't involved in the actual process of what is going on do you? This is the guy that was sleeping in the Tesla factory getting the extra work in to get numbers up. He is very involved, listen to his interviews and you'll see he is very aware of everything going on.
The fact you know all about some stunt from years ago where he performatively "slept at the factory" proves me point exactly: stunts to win attention of rubes that he then shoves out thru huge PR teams. Some CEO sleeping and taking photos while people do actual manufacturing is hilarious. Do you think the people with gold shovels like Trump who break ground on skyscrapers are helping build the foundation? lmao
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...b5604e-20ee-11e9-8b59-0a28f2191131_story.html

The dude has had 6 kids, 3 wives, owns 6 houses, sued to be retroactively named a founder at Tesla. He sits around on TWITTER more than most housewives I know.
The guy is a serial entrepreneur clownshow ADD hypeman, which are a dime a dozen among "smart guys". I've been one and been around them my entire life going to the elitist schools and parties he worked his way through to get where he is today.
Is the guy dumb? Absolutely not. Seems to be a solid programmer and would make for a good character on MythBusters.
He is just a complete psychotic lying manipulative egomaniac who will say anything that serves him, whether that be faking a cave rescue, pretending to have some miracle hypertunnel, or trying to continually give out bad advice about COVID related issues.

The fact you know all about some stunt from years ago where he performatively "slept at the factory" proves me point exactly: stunts to win attention of rubes that he then shoves out thru huge PR teams. Some CEO sleeping and taking photos while people do actual manufacturing is hilarious. Do you think the people with gold shovels like Trump who break ground on skyscrapers are helping build the foundation? lmao
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...b5604e-20ee-11e9-8b59-0a28f2191131_story.html

The dude has had 6 kids, 3 wives, owns 6 houses, sued to be retroactively named a founder at Tesla. He sits around on TWITTER more than most housewives I know.
The guy is a serial entrepreneur clownshow ADD hypeman, which are a dime a dozen among "smart guys". I've been one and been around them my entire life going to the elitist schools and parties he worked his way through to get where he is today.
Is the guy dumb? Absolutely not. Seems to be a solid programmer and would make for a good character on MythBusters.
He is just a complete psychotic lying manipulative egomaniac who will say anything that serves him, whether that be faking a cave rescue, pretending to have some miracle hypertunnel, or trying to continually give out bad advice about COVID related issues.

Not everything is PR move for him to be pretending he is working. They got the numbers up and Tesla stocks are higher than they have ever been. They are on top of the car game especially electric cars, everyone now is playing catch up.

The tunnels are being built, they are already working on it in Las Vegas.

He is part of the brains of the operation, you expect him to spend more time working on the actual manufacturing?

He is spread out through different, completely unrelated fields - that's a sign of genius to me. It shows the knowledge he gains in one field he can find a way to associate it with other fields. He has a fast learning curve and large learning capacity. He is able to connect the dots to a lot of different things - that is why he is able to see things in ways others can not.

Last edited:
Not everything is PR move for him to be pretending he is working. They got the numbers up and Tesla stocks are higher than they have ever been. They are on top of the car game especially electric cars, everyone now is playing catch up.

The tunnels are being built, they are already working on it in Las Vegas.

He is part of the brains of the operation, you expect him to spend more time working on the actual manufacturing?

He is spread out through different, completely unrelated fields - that's a sign of genius to me. It shows the knowledge he gains in one field he can find a way to associate it with other fields. He has a fast learning curve and large learning capacity. He is able to connect the dots to a lot of different things - that is why he is able to see things in ways others can not.
lol tell me what a dude standing around on the assembly floor doing something other than his assigned job is gonna do to boost car production output overnight when they're behind schedule.
Total fantasy my dude.

lol "the brains of the operation". Again: pure fantasy.
The "brains of the operation" are the industrial engineering experts Tesla hired away from legacy auto manufacturers like Jerome Guillen who actually have decades of experience running assembly lines and producing workable automobiles and the thousands of other young engineers that Musk recruits using twitter and promotion to come work for him below market rate. Along with shitloads of disposable labor-workers running 3-shift rotations out of an old GM plant that Tesla bought at auction lol.
Elon Musk has never personally done a single thing to develop lithium-ion battery chemistry, drivetrains, or pretty much anything to do with actual chemical or mechanical engineering that I can find.
Tesla doesn't even make their own batteries despite claiming to be battery geniuses. It's all done by the Japanese, Koreans and Chinese (Panasonic, LG Chem, CATL).

lol "the tunnels are being built". Yeah tunnels for a stupid luxury car to do advertising stunts using 100 year old roller coaster technology for yet another parlor trick that absolute rubes seem to love.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...er-fans-see-familiar-tech-elon-musk-s-n951311

Once again: A dude pretending to run 4 different companies who is a serial adultering lying psychopath isn't a sign of genius, it's the sign of a serial entrepreneur stunt man craving hype and attention. Constructive geniuses are at places like MIT and CalTech dedicating their entire waking lives to discovering iterative tech advancements on a single scientific concept for years or decades, not on twitter posting #dankmemes and spending entire afternoons smoking weed with Joe Rogan to sell sedans to bros lol.

lol tell me what a dude standing around on the assembly floor doing something other than his assigned job is gonna do to boost car production output overnight when they're behind schedule.
Total fantasy my dude.

The "brains of the operation" are the industrial engineering experts Tesla hired away from legacy auto manufacturers like Jerome Guillen who actually have decades of experience running assembly lines and producing workable automobiles and the thousands of other young engineers that Musk recruits using twitter and promotion to come work for him below market rate. Along with shitloads of disposable labor-workers running 3-shift rotations out of an old GM plant that Tesla bought at auction lol.
Elon Musk has never personally done a single thing to develop lithium-ion battery chemistry, drivetrains, or pretty much anything to do with actual chemical or mechanical engineering that I can find.
Tesla doesn't even make their own batteries despite claiming to be battery geniuses. It's all done by the Japanese, Koreans and Chinese (Panasonic, LG Chem, CATL).

lol "the tunnels are being built". Yeah tunnels for a stupid luxury car to do advertising stunts using 100 year old roller coaster technology for yet another parlor trick that absolute rubes seem to love.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...er-fans-see-familiar-tech-elon-musk-s-n951311

Once again: A dude pretending to run 4 different companies who is a serial adultering lying psychopath isn't a sign of genius, it's the sign of a serial entrepreneur stunt man craving hype and attention. Constructive geniuses are at places like MIT and CalTech dedicating their entire waking lives to discovering iterative tech advancements on a single scientific concept for years or decades, not on twitter posting #dankmemes and spending entire afternoons smoking weed with Joe Rogan to sell sedans to bros lol.
Good speech, much accuracy.

Cults of personality have never been more evident. Hyper-praise and neo-narcissism are the name of the game.

What i have learned itt. Some people hate elon musk.

Good speech, much accuracy.

Cults of personality have never been more evident. Hyper-praise and neo-narcissism are the name of the game.
It's sadly super effective.
My "speech" is something I have to type out on a monthly basis because of how many people stumble around going "dude Elon is super incredible, did you hear about the thing he did that I didn't research but read a headline about?"

Because they desperately want to trust Big Pharma and the people controlling what happens with Covid...they need a daddy to tell them how to think, and when that authority figure gets challenged, they get angry..

Your big daddy Trump wants you to think that he's responsible for big pharma Pfizer's vaccine. Now he's being challenged and you're angry.

So I guess you're right.

Your big daddy Trump wants you to think that he's responsible for big pharma Pfizer's vaccine. Now he's being challenged and you're angry.

So I guess you're right.

I would like to offer to pay for your vaccine....arrive early , be first..:)

Total fantasy my dude.

So you must think Steve Jobs isn't a genius either right? Musk leads the symphony orchestra.

So you must think Steve Jobs isn't a genius either right? Musk leads the symphony orchestra.
Ah yes, ignore everything I said and pivot back to "but but Steve Jerbs!" like every simpleton alive that was just covered like 5 posts ago.
Steve Jobs was an ambitious smart egomaniac businessman who was wrong about plenty of things (especially science, and died from cancer because of it) and generally a shitty person at the same time. So is Elon Musk, except with extra layers of financial fraud and a love for media coverage and stunts. How is this so hard for you?

we need an EDS Megathread
lol you literally made this thread about nothing other than someone you apparently worship crying about a covid test on twitter.
Sucks to suck?

Back