Elliot Rodgers story

yeah you pretty much nailed it, heres my cliffs if no ones read it.

his parents divorce early on his mother bends over backwards to give him what he wants, while his step mother doesn't put up with his shit and he feels victimized by it. I think this contributes to his feeling that the world should do the same, and when it doesn't he feels angry about it.

He has crazy social anxiety and feels others are constantly judging him. If he isn't talking to anyone at a party he feels like a loser etc. Because he doesn't have a girlfriend he feels like he is less valued by society. This is probably amplified by the amount he judges others, everything, from intelligence, looks, money and social standing is objectified into how it will benefit him to be around these people.

It is made worse by the fact he expects others to work around him, he feels slighted that girls only want brutish good looking jock guys, and his delusions of grandeur convince him that they should instead pursue him as he is a perfect gentlemen, rich and decendent of nobility. However he only ever values girls for their appearance. He even lashes out at one of his room mates after he brings home an ugly girl and smirks at him "like hes better than me".

He is ridiculously materialistic, along with judgemental and as he never properly bonds with anyone he never looks at anyones personality rather their features. he is convinced that being or appearing rich will make women want him. he tries to make his mother marry rich men that she doesn't like so he can be rich.

thats his biggest problem imo he is used to getting everything, so he isn't prepared to do anything to improve himself. he works 2 days his entire life because he feels the jobs he gets are beneath him, he wants to be rich so he buys lotto tickets, he wants to meet girls so he sits at book shops hoping a girl will come talk to him. he knows he has mental health issues and doesn't take his meds.

he is extremely jealous, and when other people have what he doesn't he manifests it with anger violent tendencies and child like tantrums. he is also full of contradictions he feels upset that his dad wasn't around enough because he was working, yet is angry that his dad isn't as successful at his job as he could be. he comes to the conclusion girls are flawed because they like "brutes" that bully him, yet he bullies and attacks people (not just the shooting), he physically assualts people at a party, and concludes they are savage animals when they defend themselves.

all in all he's a giant douchebag that gave the females and human race "one more chance" to redeem themselves and doesn't even talk to anyone. good ridance basically.

Also, his name was Elliot. Ouch.

Calm down, I'm just discussing what was going on with the kid.

If you want to talk about guns and drugs, take it to the war room. That horse has been beaten to death enough already.

What the hell are you talking about? How is what meds he was on not relevant to the discussion? For some reason you think the root and cause of all of this was a case of teenage angst?

If anything discussing his history of mental health is even more relevant than trying to look into his motives, such as unrequited love and all that other shit. Normal people don't go on killing rampages just because they got rejected a couple times and feel socially awkward.

If that was the case, maybe we should be on the lookout for you, since you say you felt the same way as this kid. But we're not, because that's not really how it works a majority of the time. If it was then we'd have a lot more of these nutjobs like Rodgers acting out on their killing sprees.

The dude had mental issues. Stop looking so far for answers in the ramblings of a crazy person.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? How is what meds he was on not relevant to the discussion? For some reason you think the root and cause of all of this was a case of teenage angst?

If anything discussing his history of mental health is even more relevant than trying to look into his motives, such as unrequited love and all that other shit. Normal people don't go on killing rampages just because they got rejected a couple times and feel socially awkward.

If that was the case, maybe we should be on the lookout for you, since you say you felt the same way as this kid. But we're not, because that's not really how it works a majority of the time. If it was then we'd have a lot more of these nutjobs like Rodgers acting out on their killing sprees.

The dude had mental issues. Stop looking so far for answers in the ramblings of a crazy person.

You act like I just wrote my own 100+ page manifesto on what he was thinking. I wrote a couple of short paragraphs which basically kind of paraphrased what was going on with him.

Yeah man you should look out for me because I was envious of guys who had good looking girlfriends when I was 16. GTFO.

You act like I just wrote my own 100+ page manifesto on what he was thinking. I wrote a couple of short paragraphs which basically kind of paraphrased what was going on with him.

Yeah man you should look out for me because I was envious of guys who had good looking girlfriends when I was 16. GTFO.

You're making my point for me. That's never a reason to believe anyone would go apeshit and start killing people.

Just found it kind of pointless paraphrasing what was going on with him imo. Not just you, but anyone else who really thinks the cause of this murderous rampage was anything that this Rodgers guy was saying it was. So a kid felt like he didn't fit in at young age. Isn't that all fucking kids at some point in time? Who cares.

lol RSsmith you act like you're the only one whos felt awkward or socially dejected at some stage in your life. EVERYBODY has felt that way. Not everybody goes on fucking murder sprees.

He killed people because he was a nutjob. Not because he was socially awkward.

Last edited:
As men, we shouldn't be giving this ugly fuck any attention, even in death. He lived and died as a coward. Cowards don't get remembered.

No attention? Not even as a cautionary tale to study and learn from that may assist in preventing another Elliot Rodgers type of rampage?

You're making my point for me. That's never a reason to believe anyone would go apeshit and start killing people.

Just found it kind of pointless paraphrasing what was going on with him imo. Not just you, but anyone else who really thinks the cause of this murderous rampage was anything that this Rodgers guy was saying it was. So a kid felt like he didn't fit in at young age. Isn't that all fucking kids at some point in time? Who cares.

lol RSsmith you act like you're the only one whos felt awkward or socially dejected at some stage in your life. EVERYBODY has felt that way. Not everybody goes on fucking murder sprees.

He killed people because he was a nutjob. Not because he was socially awkward.

What in Gods name are you talking about? Where did I ever say that he had a good reason to go ape shit on people? Also, where in the hell did I say that I was the only one who's ever felt that way? You aren't even responding to anything I'm saying, you're just making up shit. You should really clear up your reading comprehension before trying to involve yourself in a discussion like this. You come off looking like a jackass.

But one point I don't think has been brought up yet is how being estranged from society leads to this sort of event occurring.

I don't believe that even if people had made an effort to help him that he would have been any better (his few acquaintances tried to some extent, and his parents as well), so the question is, what do you do with people like this, when they refuse to integrate and are so obviously a ticking time bomb? Do you just wait until they go off, or intervene?

What in Gods name are you talking about? Where did I ever say that he had a good reason to go ape shit on people? Also, where in the hell did I say that I was the only one who's ever felt that way? You aren't even responding to anything I'm saying, you're just making up shit. You should really clear up your reading comprehension before trying to involve yourself in a discussion like this. You come off looking like a jackass.

I guess i just couldn't process why someone would take the time read the ramblings of a crazy person, then bother to paraphrase it. That's all.

So the guy kills people because he can't get laid?

Seriously, why not get a hooker?

No attention? Not even as a cautionary tale to study and learn from that may assist in preventing another Elliot Rodgers type of rampage?

That's fair. Though I'm sure we could avoid using his name or giving him any credit. "Hey kids, don't go off your meds or you'll probably murder people, especially if you're a delusional twat to begin with."

I just hate that these dudes ruin people's lives then get radio play afterwards.

Hey people- learn to read- He was NOT taking medication (even though he was supposed to) That's what it said in his manifesto.

This kid was a sociopath. He doesn't even realize the irony in saying how women are wrong for wanting "tall brutes" when he himself judges women purely on their looks.

He was a huge entitled **** that was mentally unstable.

after reading his retarded ass manifesto, yes the dude did suffer from some sort of mental illness, that is undeniable, but I don't pity him. At first, I kind of felt bad for him when he was a teen, getting bullied, social anxiety not so smooth with women, exc. typical teen issues that many ppl can empathize with. Then as he got older his story became just a big blog of stupid. Butthurt because he didn't win the powerball, butthurt because nearly every person he encountered was "superior" to him in some form resulting in him wanting to legitimately murder them, and then upset dimes weren't unconditionally attracted to him. Narcassist, self centered, privileged. He even had a close friend james who would be his shoulder to lean on, someone that put up with his wackness for so long then james finally realized elliot is crazy. After elliot talked about flaying ppl alive to him for the 2nd or 3rd time.

His manifesto ending/closing arguments and epilogue were such a disappointment. I guess i was expecting more out of him, but nope. Same old, women are evil, i can't have sex blah blah, sex should be illegal, I'm going to murder everyone now. All he had going for him was a decent vocab, but i feel he probably tried extremely hard to sound somewhat smart.

Last edited:
He wasn't on any drugs folks, he was supposed to be on anti depressants.

Ignore all the herrings and focus on the mental illness. Else your all feeding into media bullshit.

serious problems if you couldn't pull a chick with that car, even a fat kid could pull a girl with that car

I used to live in Isla Vista and after hearing bout this just saddens the shit outta me. I cannot believe he couldn't pull any girls!! That's the unreal thing, IV is bout a square Mile big with over 25,000 students. And I've seen the most unreal shit of drunk people. Playboy ranked it #2 party school in US!! Ive literally seen a chick making out with one of the beach bums there named "pirate"! This kid must've been a complete weirdo if couldn't pull any deer foot at a party. Fn cowardly of what he did and specially place in hell for his lil virgin ass!

Sorry for the blabbering but it Pisses me off this happend

The mistake he makes is that he never works to correct his social awkwardness.

I really don't think that was an option for him. What people are missing is he lacked a fundamental understanding of social dynamics. He couldn't just turn around and fix a few tics and get a girlfriend - he had no emotional grounding to interact like the rest of us do. He was uncoachable, and worse, he lived without a constructive environment where he might have realized this.

Teaching him how to act normal would be like speaking another language. It's no wonder the most socially competent creatures on the planet, human females, avoided him like the plague. The most placid canine would be more interesting.

Is anyone familiar with this 'red pill mindset' that is being associated with this? And the hash tag YesAllWomen? My little brother is posting all this aggro shit on FB about it and his gf is right there backing him up. It seems like it's her opinion being expressed via his facebook, but I don't know enough about it to truly debate.

What's he talking about? :icon_neut

You're better off staying out of that shit man. This situation is tragic enough without dragging it through hysterical politics.

As men, we shouldn't be giving this ugly fuck any attention, even in death. He lived and died as a coward. Cowards don't get remembered.

Sure they do.

Benedict Arnold?

Guy has a sandwich named after him.

i can't feel sorry for him. someone else on the first page said it, dude never even approached a girl. i bet my life on it. girls like a guy whose confident, and he obviously lacked that. don't blame them, blame urself you douche.

funny part is by the time he hit college, once girls found out he was a directors son, his pussy rate would be through the roof w/o him even trying. im glad he's dead, just feeling bad for those he killed and injured physically/emotionally.

Hey people- learn to read- He was NOT taking medication (even though he was supposed to) That's what it said in his manifesto.

This kid was a sociopath. He doesn't even realize the irony in saying how women are wrong for wanting "tall brutes" when he himself judges women purely on their looks.

He was a huge entitled **** that was mentally unstable.

The biggest risk is when these people are going onto or coming off of their medication.

P.S. There is no way to know where he was in this cycle. This may be a shock ... But, he could be lying in his manifesto. I have heard mass murderers sometimes tell lies.

Last edited:
Back