Elliot Rodgers story

Link?

His frail little ass looked like he could barely lift a pencil.

Though his disdain for women is pretty similar to a lot of Sherdoggers'. Look at any "feminism" thread and a lot of those guys are just a mental illness and easy gun access away from blasting away themselves.

I've followed and read almost every thread on feminism here. They are in no way of a display of female hate. People are very specific about the problem.

3rd wave feminists.

He seems overly concerned with self image and his talk of girls seems to be more of a desire to have other people see him with the girl on his arm rather than his true want of a girlfriend. The most he pursued a girl in his entire manifesto is saying hi to a girl as she walked past. He also does seem to have a lot of dislike to other ethnicities and seems to be quite uncomfortable being mixed race. He also becomes obsessed with becoming rich, one of his tipping points is when he fails to win the lottery. The whole read he is sure of what he wants but just expects it to fall into his lap and never work for it.

Well, he identifies himself as "White" and "Royalty". Hard to relate to this guy when he feels so entitled.

I've followed and read almost every thread on feminism here. They are in no way of a display of female hate. People are very specific about the problem.

3rd wave feminists.
Go to an unmoderated forum and see some guys true colors. You see everything from having sex with dolls to advocating violence against women.

Everyone stfu or you're all getting knocked out

I used to live in Isla Vista and after hearing bout this just saddens the shit outta me. I cannot believe he couldn't pull any girls!! That's the unreal thing, IV is bout a square Mile big with over 25,000 students. And I've seen the most unreal shit of drunk people. Playboy ranked it #2 party school in US!! Ive literally seen a chick making out with one of the beach bums there named "pirate"! This kid must've been a complete weirdo if couldn't pull any deer foot at a party. Fn cowardly of what he did and specially place in hell for his lil virgin ass!

Sorry for the blabbering but it Pisses me off this happend

Hate to break it to ya, but no one deserves a place in hell. Hell is eternal; transgressions only last at the most your lifetime.

But I figure you're just using a euphemism and I don't literally believe in that anyways so...

Well, he identifies himself as "White" and "Royalty". Hard to relate to this guy when he feels so entitled.

Yeah early on you feel bad for him when reading his manifesto but things get twisted in a hurry when you see how narcissistic he actually was.

The way he speaks and acts strongly resembles Luka Rocco Magnotta. Kinda creepy.

You know sure as fuck this dude is going to have a huge following of girls like those Boston marathon bombers.. even a hundred years from now, he's going to have some female "fans." Chicks dig crazy motherfuckers, but you have to let them know you're crazy. You can't just let them assume you are just by looking at you.

chicks can dig crazy, but it has to be the good kinda crazy. that dude was not the good kinda crazy.

Back