Elliot Rodgers story

Anyone who said they feel sorry for him is sick. I don't feel sorry for this piece of murderous crap. I would like to break every single bone in his body.

This is like that Sodini dude from 2009

Wasn't ugly, but had something that redflagged him from women.

This is like that Sodini dude from 2009

Wasn't ugly, but had something that redflagged him from women.

I try to explain to my girlfriend all the time that we are not as far removed from animals as we like to think. Women could look at the guy and some deep primal instinct says "run and find an alpha".

She gets super offended when I call guys like Elliot Rodgers Beta Males. But this guy was so far beyond Beta that it's an insult to other Betas (and society NEEDS beta males. We need a leader with some followers).

yea but he was rich, I don't understand why he didn't get strippers and coke

So was this guy, heh, a beemer at age 22? Son of an assistant Hollywood director? I only had a used beetle as a first car when I was 24.

man reading a bit of this and the first time i saw sex come up was when he was in like 7th grade n some kid said that he had a GF and taht he had sex with her. He said he couldnt believe it n hoped he was lying and eventually cried to his mom about the fact that a kid his age might have had sex before him. Holy shit what a woe is me sap from the get go. Man does this shit make me angry

Dude wasn't bad looking, according to my female and gay friends, he had money, Bona-Fide Hollywood connections, and a hot little BMW. Kid should have been on easy street.

Spoiled kid + no dicipline = tragedy

Just my opinion ....

I just realized that this guy never even made it to the friend-zone..........

Read his posts on BB.com and he came off as a bad troll.

From now on I'm reporting every relationship thread in Mayberry to the authorities...

I haven't been really following this, but is there really that many people who are making him as a martyr? I can't see that being a popular belief, at least among normal folks.
Its not popular, but I've seen it. There's a lot of tension between men and women these days and some guys take it to an extreme.

Upside of this story is that he stabbed the first three victims, so this can't be turned entirely into "blame the guns!" propaganda.

Read his posts on BB.com and he came off as a bad troll.

Link?

His frail little ass looked like he could barely lift a pencil.

Though his disdain for women is pretty similar to a lot of Sherdoggers'. Look at any "feminism" thread and a lot of those guys are just a mental illness and easy gun access away from blasting away themselves.

Link?

His frail little ass looked like he could barely lift a pencil.

Though his disdain for women is pretty similar to a lot of Sherdoggers'. Look at any "feminism" thread and a lot of those guys are just a mental illness and easy gun access away from blasting away themselves.

Sorry I'm at work but I found it on reddit last night. Try Googling a combo of elliot rodger, reddit, bb.com and you might find it.

I try to explain to my girlfriend all the time that we are not as far removed from animals as we like to think. Women could look at the guy and some deep primal instinct says "run and find an alpha".

A. Humans are not animals.

B. You don't have a girlfriend.

lol @ changing oil. You sound poor. I bet I could knock you the f*** out.

LOL "I can knock you out, random person on the internet!" = the ultimate admission of gotten to.

Yes, you are such a bad ass. Too bad you weren't there to touch Elliott Rodgers with teh jab.

Last edited:
Back