Elias Theodorou doing odd jobs now.

elias.gif

Perhaps one of the best looking fighter in combat sports today, Elias Theodorou could've made it big in the UFC if not for his sleep inducing fight style in the octagon. 'The Spartan' has a large number of female fans throughout his UFC career and also during his ECC, NAAFS and TUF days. He attracted a lot of the opposite gender to combat sports just by his looks and sense of humour.

After being released by the UFC, not only Elias found his calling as the supreme Ring Boy of Invicta FC, the MMA promotion for female fighters but also saw him fought once under the banner of Prospect Fighting Championship in December 2019 where he beat Hernani Perpetuo via TKO Punches thus improving his MMA record to 17-3.

In between the Ring Boy job and his last fight, Elias seems to be taking odd jobs on a weekly basis, still does now in 2020.
The former ranked UFC Middleweight has been sighted.....

1. At some indie wrestling matches.
2. Doing stand up comedy in various pubs
3. Part time modelling
4. Part time cosplayer where he embraced his inner Alladdin
5. Promoting Canada's food delivey service OTG Meals
6. Appearing in variety tv shows
7. Appearing in Amazing Race Canada
8. Promoting hair care products

It seems like Elias Theodorou is still in a good spot after being released by UFC. His stunning looks alone will land him ton of job opportunities. Though he did not make a huge impact in the UFC but Elias has already stamped his mark in the MMA record books as the first ever MMA Ring Boy to graze the combat sport scene. #Respect

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985
TS:
giphy.gif

he fought like shit but can't bash the guy for taking all these jobs. probly makes good cash and makes connections. I hate his face though, just wana see Ngannou break that nose lol.

that's what adult men do... they work...
fuck if someone thought i was good enough to be a ring hoe, id do it $$$. unfortunately that would be a crime to put me shirtless on the side of a cage.

I dont believe Elias was in control of his limbs when fighting. Its like he was a string puppet operated by a drunkard.

Hahaha, that's the best way I've heard it described.

He's from my part of the city and we sometime frequent the same spots that involve mma/fitness/nightlife and I don't even care what's he doing now, he's always been a poser. I can say that and still give him dabs and a head nod because I'm anonymous to him here...

tenor.gif
What up E..?

So we talking shit and making fun about a guy trying to put food on the table now?

Im not a fan of elias any more than the people hating on him in this thread,

but gotta respect the hustle

{<shrug}

Fighting didnt work for him, so whats he supposed to do?

It's actually genuinely surprising that the UFC didn't capitalize on his looks more - while yes, his style was somewhat boring, he checked off alot of boxes:

-Handsome
-Well Spoken
-Can cater to to the Canadian market - we don't mind boring and polite fighters, it's practically what we hope for
-Had a somewhat burgeoning media presence independent of the UFC

Personally, I thought his exit was premature. Oh well, I suppose the UFC wants to focus on their one exciting Boise 10 - Paulo Costa.
I am Canadian and hate polite boring fighters. Cant stand Theodorou

He's from my part of the city and we sometime frequent the same spots that involve mma/fitness/nightlife and I don't even care what's he doing now, he's always been a poser. I can say that and still give him dabs and a head nod because I'm anonymous to him here...

tenor.gif
What up E..?
What does it mean to give one "dabs"? You kind of tap him gently a few times with a cloth?

Sam would actually score KO's. Something Elias couldn't do.

Elias has 8 career finishes, to 9 decisions, 2 of which came in the UFC. That’s really not that bad, in comparison to a lot of other fighters.

You all are such miserable and contemptuous bitches.

Elias has 8 career finishes, to 9 decisions, 2 of which came in the UFC. That’s really not that bad, in comparison to a lot of other fighters.

You all are such miserable and contemptuous bitches.
Elias is out of the UFC and we are happy and better off for it. You lose.

elias.gif

Perhaps one of the best looking fighter in combat sports today, Elias Theodorou could've made it big in the UFC if not for his sleep inducing fight style in the octagon. 'The Spartan' has a large number of female fans throughout his UFC career and also during his ECC, NAAFS and TUF days. He attracted a lot of the opposite gender to combat sports just by his looks and sense of humour.

After being released by the UFC, not only Elias found his calling as the supreme Ring Boy of Invicta FC, the MMA promotion for female fighters but also saw him fought once under the banner of Prospect Fighting Championship in December 2019 where he beat Hernani Perpetuo via TKO Punches thus improving his MMA record to 17-3.

In between the Ring Boy job and his last fight, Elias seems to be taking odd jobs on a weekly basis, still does now in 2020.

3. Part time modelling

It seems like Elias Theodorou is still in a good spot after being released by UFC. His stunning looks alone will land him ton of job opportunities. Though he did not make a huge impact in the UFC but Elias has already stamped his mark in the MMA record books as the first ever MMA Ring Boy to graze the combat sport scene. #Respect

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985

he was working with invicta long before the ufc released him.

Well, at least he's doing something for himself instead of complaining about driving for Lyft and opening GoFundMe campaigns.

I heard he got a side job shoveling @Clippy driveway and cleaning the dorito crumbs out of the party garage

I am Canadian and hate polite boring fighters. Cant stand Theodorou

Canadians are frightening people.

"Oh yah hey how are ya how you dooin eh?"
"Oh yah! Great eh yah!!'
"Oh hey! Yah can yoo doo me a fAyvor yah and maybe eh kill my wife, eh?"
" Oh yah! Uh heh ya wan meh to kill yoor wife eh?"
"Yah, can ya do that for me eh?"
"Sure! yah! Ok."

elias.gif

3. Part time modelling

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985
Which version of his standup is worse?

elias.gif

3. Part time modelling

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985

I live in the same city he does.
He does not need to do odd jobs.
His family is very successful.