Elias Theodorou doing odd jobs now.

He probably makes a fuck ton more doing what he does now than what the UFC was paying him.

It was pretty stupid cutting him. Yes, I know he was boring, but he was fucking 9-3 in the UFC, which is pretty good.

It's actually genuinely surprising that the UFC didn't capitalize on his looks more - while yes, his style was somewhat boring, he checked off alot of boxes:

-Handsome
-Well Spoken
-Can cater to to the Canadian market - we don't mind boring and polite fighters, it's practically what we hope for
-Had a somewhat burgeoning media presence independent of the UFC

Personally, I thought his exit was premature. Oh well, I suppose the UFC wants to focus on their one exciting Boise 10 - Paulo Costa.
LMAO @ "somewhat boring". The guy was equivalent to a case of Nyquil.

Cant imagine how he got so many wins with that fighting style, then again i dont feel like watching his previous fights.

brutal. just absolutely brutal.
my thoughts and prayers go out to Smilin' Sam and his family, they must still be recovering from this horrific beatdown they had to endure/witness.

HomelyUncomfortableDeer-size_restricted.gif

honestly this one is kind of hard to watch, like Anderson snapping his leg.

What is strange with this guy is he not a decent grappler? You'd think if he doesn't want to strike or take damage then implement TDs.

It was always funny seeing how long he could run for!

His standup comedy is probably better than Schaub’s

I have to see this.

Also, the thread title makes it sound like he's delivering pizzas or shucking oysters to make ends meet or something.

It's actually genuinely surprising that the UFC didn't capitalize on his looks more - while yes, his style was somewhat boring, he checked off alot of boxes:

-Handsome
-Well Spoken
-Can cater to to the Canadian market - we don't mind boring and polite fighters, it's practically what we hope for
-Had a somewhat burgeoning media presence independent of the UFC

Personally, I thought his exit was premature. Oh well, I suppose the UFC wants to focus on their one exciting Boise 10 - Paulo Costa.

Dude, did you watch his fight against Brunson? The crowd turned on him and started rooting for an American in his home province. The loudest cheers came when Brunson slammed the shit out him in the third round.

You can't promote a guy who fights like a clown.

The guy is actually a decent fighter. Not sure why everyone is shitting on him for trying to be creative and have fun while he’s fighting.

His wife is weird looking though.

650B171D-971D-49BA-B0EE-E97AB2409EB8.png

"Hetero" guys who start to question their own sexuality upon seeing pictures of Elias typically start to hate on him, is normal

<Fedor23>

Anderson nearly ruined his career in the Maia fight. Everybody was livid, and Dana threatened to cut him.

He became a megastar in Brazil by going about his business and kicking Vitor in the face.

Those are some serious Betche moves right there.

The oblique kick off of the cage is probably the most ridiculous thing that I've ever seen in this sport.

Back