Elias Theodorou doing odd jobs now.

As long as he has a camera in front of him, we won't have to worry about watching him fight anymore

Anything to keep him away from UFC. Dude made so many fights boring.

that's what adult men do... they work...

Omg wtf no this wasn't supposed to happen he should be homeless by now

images

His standup comedy is probably better than his standup

Does PFL have a MW division? The Maine Event could probably dance his way to a million bucks.

I have to see this.

Also, the thread title makes it sound like he's delivering pizzas or shucking oysters to make ends meet or something.

Ya man. I had assumed he was struggling to make a life for himself after being cut. Seems like he has things together.

With his looks, he's probably better off as a model than fighter.

Meh, I just can’t hate on the guy for trying to do something different and have fun, regardless of the outcome.

Also, sometimes having that jerky, awkward style can really work for you.

Check out Sam Soliman, the boxer. The dude was awkward as fuck, but he really made it work.
Sam would actually score KO's. Something Elias couldn't do.

I want to see some highlights of that TKO win from last month to see if he's actually changed his style

It's actually genuinely surprising that the UFC didn't capitalize on his looks more - while yes, his style was somewhat boring, he checked off alot of boxes:

-Handsome
-Well Spoken
-Can cater to to the Canadian market - we don't mind boring and polite fighters, it's practically what we hope for
-Had a somewhat burgeoning media presence independent of the UFC

Personally, I thought his exit was premature. Oh well, I suppose the UFC wants to focus on their one exciting Boise 10 - Paulo Costa.
Boring? He fights are genuinely awful.

Also his face might be pretty but he doesn’t look as impressive as someone like GSP or Cocksalt, just my 2 cents.

As much as I dislike him, he's a Hollywood type of guy and strikes me as someone who would be really good at building connections

Back