Elias Theodorou doing odd jobs now.

It's actually genuinely surprising that the UFC didn't capitalize on his looks more - while yes, his style was somewhat boring, he checked off alot of boxes:

-Handsome
-Well Spoken
-Can cater to to the Canadian market - we don't mind boring and polite fighters, it's practically what we hope for
-Had a somewhat burgeoning media presence independent of the UFC

Personally, I thought his exit was premature. Oh well, I suppose the UFC wants to focus on their one exciting Boise 10 - Paulo Costa.

Kind of gay but can't disagree.

He should play the Marvel X-Man Gambit if they ever make that movie . . .

OK - you win. I had forgotten about Askren. But, look at the blazing speed and precision.
giphy.gif

YyslyNA.jpg

They don't call him "The Human Tornado" for nothing.

elias.gif

Perhaps one of the best looking fighter in combat sports today, Elias Theodorou could've made it big in the UFC if not for his sleep inducing fight style in the octagon. 'The Spartan' has a large number of female fans throughout his UFC career and also during his ECC, NAAFS and TUF days. He attracted a lot of the opposite gender to combat sports just by his looks and sense of humour.

After being released by the UFC, not only Elias found his calling as the supreme Ring Boy of Invicta FC, the MMA promotion for female fighters but also saw him fought once under the banner of Prospect Fighting Championship in December 2019 where he beat Hernani Perpetuo via TKO Punches thus improving his MMA record to 17-3.

In between the Ring Boy job and his last fight, Elias seems to be taking odd jobs on a weekly basis, still does now in 2020.
The former ranked UFC Middleweight has been sighted.....

1. At some indie wrestling matches.
2. Doing stand up comedy in various pubs
3. Part time modelling
4. Part time cosplayer where he embraced his inner Alladdin
5. Promoting Canada's food delivey service OTG Meals
6. Appearing in variety tv shows
7. Appearing in Amazing Race Canada
8. Promoting hair care products

It seems like Elias Theodorou is still in a good spot after being released by UFC. His stunning looks alone will land him ton of job opportunities. Though he did not make a huge impact in the UFC but Elias has already stamped his mark in the MMA record books as the first ever MMA Ring Boy to graze the combat sport scene. #Respect

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985
Jack of all trades, master of none. Kind like Tyron Woodly. Might be a good idea to focus on one thing. That being said, if he's happy and making money, who am I to judge.

elias.gif

Perhaps one of the best looking fighter in combat sports today, Elias Theodorou could've made it big in the UFC if not for his sleep inducing fight style in the octagon. 'The Spartan' has a large number of female fans throughout his UFC career and also during his ECC, NAAFS and TUF days. He attracted a lot of the opposite gender to combat sports just by his looks and sense of humour.

After being released by the UFC, not only Elias found his calling as the supreme Ring Boy of Invicta FC, the MMA promotion for female fighters but also saw him fought once under the banner of Prospect Fighting Championship in December 2019 where he beat Hernani Perpetuo via TKO Punches thus improving his MMA record to 17-3.

In between the Ring Boy job and his last fight, Elias seems to be taking odd jobs on a weekly basis, still does now in 2020.
The former ranked UFC Middleweight has been sighted.....

1. At some indie wrestling matches.
2. Doing stand up comedy in various pubs
3. Part time modelling
4. Part time cosplayer where he embraced his inner Alladdin
5. Promoting Canada's food delivey service OTG Meals
6. Appearing in variety tv shows
7. Appearing in Amazing Race Canada
8. Promoting hair care products

It seems like Elias Theodorou is still in a good spot after being released by UFC. His stunning looks alone will land him ton of job opportunities. Though he did not make a huge impact in the UFC but Elias has already stamped his mark in the MMA record books as the first ever MMA Ring Boy to graze the combat sport scene. #Respect

View attachment 709961
View attachment 709963
View attachment 709971

View attachment 709965
View attachment 709967
View attachment 709973
View attachment 709977
View attachment 709983
View attachment 709985

Hi Elias, how are you ?

With the ReeBORK deal in place he's probably better off anyways.

Canadians are frightening people.

"Oh yah hey how are ya how you dooin eh?"
"Oh yah! Great eh yah!!'
"Oh hey! Yah can yoo doo me a fAyvor yah and maybe eh kill my wife, eh?"
" Oh yah! Uh heh ya wan meh to kill yoor wife eh?"
"Yah, can ya do that for me eh?"
"Sure! yah! Ok."
Your a fuckin idiot. Learn to spell you uneducated fool

I had no idea he was a ring boy....that is....interesting

The fight life sucks unless you are in the upper echelon. Says a lot about him if he can do all those things and earn a decent living.

They'll make a cartoon about Elias

Odd Job Elias - odd job dude by day, fighter by night

He looks like Shogun.

Good for him for finding other opportunities.

Back