Elias is so aggravating to watch

He fights to not get hit and win by impressing judges by kicking and punching into thin air. I'd like to see against someone like Adesanya who could pick him apart. Maybe in that case he would engage more.

ive never been able to watch any of his fights fram start to end

fram-oil-filters-comparison.jpg

He doesn't fight right. Every technique he throws is so technically wrong. I know being unorthodox and creative works for some fighters but that's because they've mastered the basics. Some of the shit he threw tonight was laughable.
I laughed a lot in that fight.

i fuckin hate his guts now. absolutely infuriating watching that "fight". brunson is a hack too

Brunson seemed to have poor fight IQ. If a guy is pirouetting like a fucking ballerina in slow motion in front of me for half the fight, and I'm a wrestler, I'm just going to start timing my double legs when he's spinning. His kicks were too slow to be dangerous when shooting in. His coaches even called for it and he failed to listen.

He’s not just boring. He literally lacks any fucking skill at all. Everything he threw looked like weak pathetic shit. I honestly think a good 155r like Gaethje would destroy him in a fight.
Dude trains year round and that’s what he comes with. Talk about lack of self awareness...how do you not know you’re pathetic in these instances?

He has looked incredibly sloppy his last 2 fights. His fights are always boring, but I've never seen him look so bad

Why are people just noticing that his now?

He has fought every fight this way.

Elias vs The Eraser next.

im stll lol'ing @ people thinking he was ever winning in that fight
This was the commentating team. They were the ones claiming, time and again, that his style was too awkward but scored points.
They went to claim he won all rounds and that Brunson might have to end (KO/Sub) to get the W...

I started doubting my own sanity at that point....

elias’ kicks must have retarded power somehow because no one seems to be willing to eat one on the arms to get inside and crack him. his face is constantly wide open and every move is telegraphed. he has frankly awful technique.

that said, it’s insanely impressive that he’s made it as far as he has and as a person, he seems like a great dude. he may be the biggest overachiever in mma history if you go by skills vs. record

elias’ kicks must have retarded power somehow because no one seems to be willing to eat one on the arms to get inside and crack him. his face is constantly wide open and every move is telegraphed. he has frankly awful technique.

that said, it’s insanely impressive that he’s made it as far as he has and as a person, he seems like a great dude. he may be the biggest overachiever in mma history if you go by skills vs. record

You would expect him to have like a 10-10 record on the regional scene, but he actually has a decent UFC record at 8-3.

Makes no sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back