Elias is so aggravating to watch

The speed of elias is like watching bellator prelims..

he got booed in Canada.
Has to be the most boring fighter in UFC at the moment. Probably the most boring in history
Just fucking moves side to side around the cage, utter shite

This is the only result that would have pleased me with that fight because I can't stand either guy. Both have terrible technique but Elias fights like a 5 year old kid that just watched a Kung Fu film.

th

brunson did nothing in that fight, elias was robbed

That guy is fucking terrible. Horribly unathletic, slow, terrible technique. Seriously, I couldn't even believe he has a UFC contract. Canada ought to be embarrassed right now.

Least he was going forward. Elias seemed to spend more time on his bike going side to side, if not flat out running away at one point.

You mean elias wasn't standing directly in front of a wrestler? what a surprise, you are an idiot rofl.

You mean elias wasn't standing directly in front of a wrestler? what a surprise, you are an idiot rofl.
I mean Elias wasn't even engaging and spent more time running than he did fighting. At most you give Elias Round 2. To suggest he was robbed though is just idiotic.

This was the first time ive seen him fight and hes made me a fan! I love how he pisses so many people off lmao.

I mean Elias wasn't even engaging and spent more time running than he did fighting. At most you give Elias Round 2. To suggest he was robbed though is just idiotic.

complaining Elias wasn't engaging a wrestler? yet he threw more strikes and landed more strikes than brunson and got up after every takedown with minimal damage if any damage at all.

Your hatred for elias is strong, makes you stupid and unable to be impartial.

You are wrong and stupid, deal with it.

complaining Elias wasn't engaging a wrestler? yet he threw more strikes and landed more strikes than brunson and got up after every takedown with minimal damage if any damage at all.

Your hatred for elias is strong, makes you stupid and unable to be impartial.

You are wrong and stupid, deal with it.
Okay I'll humor your idiocy which rounds did you give Elias? And yes for the record I hate boring fighters so is it hardly a shocker that I dislike Elias? Incidentally why do people throw the word hate around so casually? I can't say I hate any particular fighter I hate boring fighters but it's there style I despise not them personally. See the difference?

I don't blame Brunson for not performing, look at every one of Theodorou's fights he nullifies his opponents (somehow) with his shitty point fighting. Elias is an awful striker but somehow manages to outpoint most opponents. I just think it's really bizarre that he can't throw a correct punch or kick after years of being a professional fighter lol does he not practice striking?

He is even worse than I thought. Once he fights somehow half decent it really shows how bad he is. Brunson looked bad but Theodorou looked like someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

He's amateur level. Spams slow-motion spinning trash that never works and hammer fists wtf.
He is 8-3 in UFC and he has never been stopped. I would like to see how you would react against his slow-motion spinning trash.

86361011-unconscious-mma-fighter-lying-down-on-the-ground-after-final-knockout-hit-in-the-ring.jpg

Back