Elias is so aggravating to watch

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
His style is so sloppy and point fighterish. I dont know who is the most annoying, Jared Rosholt, Ryan LaFlare or him. Jesus they put me to sleep.

Why was that the co-main event? Canadian MMA has really fell behind the times.

I can't remember the last Elias fight where the crowd didn't boo him.

im stll lol'ing @ people thinking he was ever winning in that fight

His style is so sloppy and point fighterish. I dont know who is the most annoying, Jared Rosholt, Ryan LaFlare or him. Jesus they put me to sleep.

Why was that the co-main event? Canadian MMA has really fell behind the times.
I can't remember the lat time I wanted to see a fighter get starched so bad as this guy tonight. And I'm even Canadian.

i fuckin hate his guts now. absolutely infuriating watching that "fight". brunson is a hack too

Where is that @13more Canadian dude tonight? Sorry your boy lost, You seem to like him.

i fuckin hate his guts now. absolutely infuriating watching that "fight". brunson is a hack too

Brunson was better when he rushed guys. He won more fights and was actually entertaining. Now he just waits the entire fight.

Oh because Brunson was some sort of world beater in there...... Elias is fucking trash 100% but I have no idea how he looses that fight.

Elias fought like complete trash out there but he still out landed and was more active than Brunson in all three rounds, they were both garbage tonight.

he got booed in Canada.
Has to be the most boring fighter in UFC at the moment. Probably the most boring in history

He doesn't fight right. Every technique he throws is so technically wrong. I know being unorthodox and creative works for some fighters but that's because they've mastered the basics. Some of the shit he threw tonight was laughable.

Idk how other fighters don’t capatilize on his bullshit. It seems he gets away with some just awful technique and puts himself in harms way constantly. Leading with his head in etc.

His kicks are 50% at best. Awful to watch.

He was throwing backhand slaps at the air.

How he hasn't been knocked out throwing his stupid, useless, slow ass spinning shit is beyond me. He turned his back on Brunson about 10 times after an exchange and somehow Brunson was also bad enough he couldn't even capitalize. He just stood there watching him a foot away.

Cut both of them. That was actually embarrassing to watch.

I have zero desire to see either of these dudes ever fight again.

I don't dislike Elias at all, he seems pretty chill, but relatively speaking, he's a pretty fucking bad fighter.

Hopefully he takes this fight as a lesson that he can't keep doing this stupid ring-around-the-rosie shit, and turns into a violent JBG disciple.

Dude is a solid talent with a solid record. Like a true super Saiyan he will come back from this defeat stronger than ever. I had him up 2-1 rounds anyways. Makes WMMA fights look boring. And that’s hard to do cause they are all good.

For a guy who throws a ton of kicks, his kicks really suck. His high kicks are so telegraphed that you could have a three course meal and dodge it after you’re done eating. A couple good leg kicks and maybe one spinning back fist that had some bad intentions out of the fifty he threw.

Just laughable performance. That’s not just unorthodox, that’s horrible technique and execution, period.

Brunson didn’t capitalize on Theodorou’s terrible performance and did just enough to win a decision.

Elias fought like complete trash out there but he still out landed and was more active than Brunson in all three rounds, they were both garbage tonight.
What. 80 percentage of his strikes missed. He got taken Dow and smashed. Basically he got dominated. He refuses to engage and get hit.

For a guy who throws a ton of kicks, his kicks really suck. His high kicks are so telegraphed that you could have a three course meal and dodge it after you’re done eating. A couple good leg kicks and maybe one spinning back fist that had some bad intentions out of the fifty he threw.

Just laughable performance. That’s not just unorthodox, that’s horrible technique and execution, period.

Brunson didn’t capitalize on Theodorou’s terrible performance and did just enough to win a decision.
This.

He's amateur level. Spams slow-motion spinning trash that never works and hammer fists wtf.

Back