Elias is so aggravating to watch

His style is so sloppy and point fighterish. I dont know who is the most annoying, Jared Rosholt, Ryan LaFlare or him. Jesus they put me to sleep.

Why was that the co-main event? Canadian MMA has really fell behind the times.
Watch football

He is 8-3 in UFC and he has never been stopped. I would like to see how you would react against his slow-motion spinning trash.

86361011-unconscious-mma-fighter-lying-down-on-the-ground-after-final-knockout-hit-in-the-ring.jpg
That’s horrifying fam. Wild stuff

Brunson was worse to watch in this fight cause you know he has power, but chose to throw poor punches every 4 minutes barely scraping Elias face.

He is 8-3 in UFC and he has never been stopped. I would like to see how you would react against his slow-motion spinning trash.

86361011-unconscious-mma-fighter-lying-down-on-the-ground-after-final-knockout-hit-in-the-ring.jpg

You would likely rip my head off with his slowmo spinning shit, but I am not a fighter.

WTF kind of stupid post is that?

Elias fought like complete trash out there but he still out landed and was more active than Brunson in all three rounds, they were both garbage tonight.
He was getting ragdolled lol the first and third were clearly his

For a guy who throws a ton of kicks, his kicks really suck. His high kicks are so telegraphed that you could have a three course meal and dodge it after you’re done eating. A couple good leg kicks and maybe one spinning back fist that had some bad intentions out of the fifty he threw.

Just laughable performance. That’s not just unorthodox, that’s horrible technique and execution, period.

Brunson didn’t capitalize on Theodorou’s terrible performance and did just enough to win a decision.
Yeah right, a three course meal? Thats about 2 hours, liar.

Fight showed how awful Brunson really is.
We already knew how bad Elias is.

Yeah right, a three course meal? Thats about 2 hours, liar.
Okay, I may have exaggerated a little bit.

Edwards ate a three piece combo with soda in under 2 seconds, so it depends on how the meal is served...

<{anton}>

It would be one thing if he fought like that and beat people but he fights like that and loses; super aggravating to watch

Fight showed how awful Brunson really is.
We already knew how bad Elias is.
Brunson finished Machida while narrowly decisioning Elias. MMAmath dictates that Elias would beat Machida. Can you imagine the butthurt if he somehow managed to do that?

Brunson finished Machida while narrowly decisioning Elias. MMAmath dictates that Elias would beat Machida. Can you imagine the butthurt if he somehow managed to do that?

Good thing Machida is in Bellator so I'll never have to witness that lol.

I hope UFC finally realizes that Elias has ZERO fans except for maybe his family and friends. Nobody wants to watch this guy, we don't care if he wins split decisions we want him gone.

It's sad that he got a co main event spot.

Good thing Machida is in Bellator so I'll never have to witness that lol.

I hope UFC finally realizes that Elias has ZERO fans except for maybe his family and friends. Nobody wants to watch this guy, we don't care if he wins split decisions we want him gone.
lol it was amazing how he had enthusiastic audience cheers when he walked in simply for being Canadian. And then the crowd realized just how shitty he is and turned to boos.

Elias is like the male version of Cindy Dandois. Looks so ugly striking but does manage to win a lot of fights and you can't figure out how they do it.

RtqNSHz.gif

I couldn't watch. Switched over to BlueJays and basketball and hockey, ha

ive never been able to watch any of his fights fram start to end

Back